Am I still allowed to question climate change?

No, 'carbon pollution' is not provably to blame.

Maybe the sunspots are to blame; maybe other pollutants; or maybe the apparent heating-up is just natural.

No, 'carbon pollution' is not provably to blame.

Maybe the sunspots are to blame; maybe other pollutants; or maybe the apparent heating-up is just natural.

Black Carbon Pollution Emerges As Major Player In Global Warming

Why do you disbelieve that CO2 is a green house gas and that Humans have increased the rate in which it builds up in the atmosphere?

I do not 'disbelieve' that CO2 is a gas, although it's little to do with greenhouses.

However, no-one can conclusively show a direct and unchallengeable causal link between CO2 emissions and the supposed global warming espoused as a new religion by many who should know better.

I do not 'disbelieve' that CO2 is a gas, although it's little to do with greenhouses.

However, no-one can conclusively show a direct and unchallengeable causal link between CO2 emissions and the supposed global warming espoused as a new religion by many who should know better.

Here’s a very easy experiment that you can do at home that should dispel your disbelieve that CO2 does trap heat. The more CO2 the more heat is trapped.

You might find

usefull too. Edited by maxmaximus

Carbon pollution is the main reason our planet is getting hotter, increasing the chances of weather disasters, drought and flood and hurting our health. There are solutions. For starters, we can cut carbon pollution by reducing our dependence on fossil fuels and increasing our use of clean, renewable energy.

Do you work for the government?are you part of the NEW World Order?:suspect:

Here’s a very easy experiment that you can do at home that should dispel your disbelieve that CO2 does trap heat. The more CO2 the more heat is trapped.

You might find

usefull too.

Old hat?,

Back in November, the NOAA published a simple science experiment on their website for teachers to use. The experiment was made to simply demonstrate how CO2 can retain heat. The experiment was deeply flawed and was later removed from their website, but not before the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) got ahold of it.

In a live event on television in the UK, the BBC recreated the experiment on December 17th, in the midst of the "Climategate" scandal that was also centered in England (specifically the University of East Anglia). The experiment was done before a live audience, who sat idly by and asked no questions.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lccc-professor-debunks-bbc-global-warming-experiment.

Old hat?,

Back in November, the NOAA published a simple science experiment on their website for teachers to use. The experiment was made to simply demonstrate how CO2 can retain heat. The experiment was deeply flawed and was later removed from their website, but not before the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) got ahold of it.

In a live event on television in the UK, the BBC recreated the experiment on December 17th, in the midst of the "Climategate" scandal that was also centered in England (specifically the University of East Anglia). The experiment was done before a live audience, who sat idly by and asked no questions.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lccc-professor-debunks-bbc-global-warming-experiment.

That’s odd because when I conducted this simple experiment in school it had the same result; the container with the highest concentration of CO2 retained the most heat, you should do it for yourself and not believe every quack on the internet.

Uploaded on 7 Sep 2007

This is very clever global warming experiment developed by a young student for a local science fair.

Edited by maxmaximus

Guest sibon
I do not 'disbelieve' that CO2 is a gas, .

Maybe you should disbelieve that.

Or brush up on your Science a bit.

Old hat?,

Without a doubt, CO2 traps heat in any atmosphere where it is present. Good job too, we'd be pretty chilly without it.

As max says up there ^^^ it is pretty straightforward to verify this fact. Pop up to see me. I'll show you with some pretty basic equpment.

---------- Post added 09-01-2013 at 22:30 ----------

Do you work for the government?are you part of the NEW World Order?:suspect:

No. She works for tyre changers.

There's never a mod around when you need to get rid of a spammer:D

That’s odd because when I conducted this simple experiment in school it had the same result; the container with the highest concentration of CO2 retained the most heat, you should do it for yourself and not believe every quack on the internet.

Uploaded on 7 Sep 2007

This is very clever global warming experiment developed by a young student for a local science fair.

I think you'll find the link you gave shows that, have you read it or just watched the cartoon.

You might find

usefull too.

I don't think he disputed that CO2 traps heat...

That fact alone doesn't prove very much though.

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 09:44 ----------

Black Carbon Pollution Emerges As Major Player In Global Warming

Why do you disbelieve that CO2 is a green house gas and that Humans have increased the rate in which it builds up in the atmosphere?

That's a strawman, he didn't say that he did disbelieve those things.

The planet has been in a cycle of change since time began. I believe the change in our climate is natural.

You're talking nonsense.

People who are so ignorant about science that they do not understand the term the 'greenhouse effect' (an easily demonstrable phenomenon) and the related term 'greenhouse gases' should probably not try to debate this issue as they just end up looking foolish.

Your aversion to the idea that the Earth's climate is being changed by mankind is linked no doubt to your belief that the planet is only a few thousand years old.