Microsft software support - scam?

The last time i managed to keep the call going for around 5 mins answering a wide range of their questions, i was giving them some random spoof answers, after a while i had gained their trust into thinking they had a live one here, so i then stopped the young lady and asked if she could answer me a question, she said ok.

I asked how big her nips were, a stunned silence followed after the brief silence she said she did not understand the question, i then repeated it, she got a little flustered and declined to answer me, so i changed my question,

I asked what colour knickers she was wearing, she the hung up!!!!!!

A short time later i received a very abusive call from a young man claiming i had upset his colleague. so i asked him the same questions as before, in a more effeminate style, he was ranting and raving like a lunatic, meanwhile my family and house guests were rolling on the floor with laughter.

god help the cold callers that come to my door, they are always guaranteed to be in for a surprise, lol

quality:hihi: if it's one of those where it's obvious it's a scam to get into your computer then i love to try to keep them on the phone, only lasted 10 minutes so far though with them.

surveys are abit different, always just say i'm not interrested thanks and hang up

The last time i managed to keep the call going for around 5 mins answering a wide range of their questions, i was giving them some random spoof answers, after a while i had gained their trust into thinking they had a live one here, so i then stopped the young lady and asked if she could answer me a question, she said ok.

I asked how big her nips were, a stunned silence followed after the brief silence she said she did not understand the question, i then repeated it, she got a little flustered and declined to answer me, so i changed my question,

I asked what colour knickers she was wearing, she the hung up!!!!!!

A short time later i received a very abusive call from a young man claiming i had upset his colleague. so i asked him the same questions as before, in a more effeminate style, he was ranting and raving like a lunatic, meanwhile my family and house guests were rolling on the floor with laughter.

god help the cold callers that come to my door, they are always guaranteed to be in for a surprise, lol

SOOO Wrong :nono:

And completely hilarious hehe :hihi:

Wearing nothing but a blood-stained apron and wellies whilst holding a meat cleaver in right hand and a cat, head to the rear, under your left arm. It's the cat's one-eyed stare that adds the final punch. If they don't clear off, you just squeeze the cat.

You know where i live don't you, lol

.................perhaps I am lucky, I never get these calls. I could really have some fun!!!

.................perhaps I am lucky, I never get these calls. I could really have some fun!!!

It isn't fun, they hang up or get abusive. Anyone who thinks its fun doesn't lead a fun filled life.

You know where i live don't you, lol

No, but we probably had the same father and psychiatrist.:o

Been having these calls for around two years now. These days I generally tell them that if they are who they say they are then I'm Cleopatra Queen of the Nile!

They are just doing their jobs.

You sexually harassed people just because you suspected they were fraudsters, I hope you don't live with any females

are you the type to hold a burglar's ladder to make sure he's safe while he's doing his job?

Wake up man

They never usually get as far as being able to scam me because the first question I ask, just after they have mispronounced my name and been surprised that I'm female, is where they got my phone number from.

If they tell me that it's in the phone book, no, it isn't. If they tell me that it's on a mailing list, then no, that's wrong too.

I ask to speak to their manager to explain to me where they found my number if they falter, and that's usually the point when they disconnect.

That is the first question I ask. I have never had an answer yet. They just ring off.

I had the same type of call this morning from a woman with an obviously Indian accent. She said she was from Windows and calling about my computer. I knew straight away it was a scam and asked "how do you know I've got a computer?" She hung up straight away. Ah well saved me the bother:hihi:

I had one ring and I kept turning his questions back at him, after a bit he said I was abusing him. I said no you called me, then he said he was going to call the police and hung up.