Were the moon landings fake?

Well I was kinda messing when I said every week but surely there’s more we could learn out there from say a prolonged stay or more regular visits.

As I said I don’t really believe the conspiracy just amazes me that we hardly had TVs capable of broadcasting it but we’re capable of beaming footage back from the moon.

a cameramans expert view of how and if we actually recorded it

a cameramans expert view of how and if we actually recorded it

An interesting link

It feels ridiculous to think that the moon landings didn't happen, its just a truism that the moon landings happened...and then you learn that NASA lose all the original telemetry data for the mission. Really??

It feels ridiculous to think that the moon landings didn't happen, its just a truism that the moon landings happened...and then you learn that NASA lose all the original telemetry data for the mission. Really??

like top of the pops taping over some of the most important shows ever, or rare dads army etc being taped over

What does that prove?

Is that lose all the telemetry data for all the moon missions...or some data for one of them?

im sure they know where it is now, after the first time of visiting its signposted

Even Wikileaks would be ashamed to be associated with that kind of stupidity.

Posted (edited)

I believe NASA DID put astronauts on the moon and I'm also open minded to the idea that a lot of the iconic imagery that we're all familiar with could have been faked for effect, for illustration purposes.

Edited by Yeah but