Were the moon landings fake?

indeed, theres a long standing video out there of a camera expert who states in that era it wouldve been technically harder and more expensive to fake it than to actually go

Exactly right, even Hollywood did not have the technology to do all those visuals that we all saw live back in 1969.

Guest makapaka

I don’t believe in the conspiracies really.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology- I’m amazed that if we could get there 50 years ago that we’re not there every week now.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology-

Interestingly, despite the blind faith in capitalism in the US, NASA decided to let the contract for navigation software development for the moon landings to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

I don’t believe in the conspiracies really.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology- I’m amazed that if we could get there 50 years ago that we’re not there every week now.

Why on earth , no pun intended, would the US or anyone else keep wanting to go to a barren satellite planet regularly, just for the hell of it ?

Why on earth , no pun intended, would the US or anyone else keep wanting to go to a barren satellite planet regularly, just for the hell of it ?

Helium 3:

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/197784-china-is-going-to-mine-the-moon-for-helium-3-fusion-fuel

Whether that's pie in the sky or not is another matter, but presumably the moon is abundant in valuable minerals.

Edited by Magilla

Whether that's pie in the sky or not is another matter, but presumably the moon is abundant in valuable minerals.

So do lots of places in space but while it costs 1000s of times more to fetch them than they are worth, no one is going to bother.

It cost Elon Musk something like $100 million to launch his old car into space and even that is supposed to be a third of the price of most commercial space launches.

So do lots of places in space but while it costs 1000s of times more to fetch them than they are worth, no one is going to bother.

It cost Elon Musk something like $100 million to launch his old car into space and even that is supposed to be a third of the price of most commercial space launches.

Helium is a very important resource,it's non renewable and we're running out...

Helium is a very important resource,it's non renewable and we're running out...

That's very true but while we still have enough to fill kids' party balloons AND cool MRI scanners, we ain't going to be getting it from outer space any time soon.

Around 400,000 people worked on getting Apollo 11 to the moon, yet not one of them has come forward to prove it was fake.

If they did they would make a fortune.

Even the Russians agree it happened.

Funny that.

it a bit like 9/11, which the evidence for an alternative story is credible, but how can so many people be silenced?

it a bit like 9/11, which the evidence for an alternative story is credible, but how can so many people be silenced?

Including the thousands of friends, family and acquaintances of the perpetrators, very few of whom would be in the slightest bit interested in backing a US government/New World Order/Illuminati/ Lizard conspiracy theory.

Including the thousands of friends, family and acquaintances of the perpetrators, very few of whom would be in the slightest bit interested in backing a US government/New World Order/Illuminati/ Lizard conspiracy theory.

nevertheless, the alternative storylines are very compelling.

nevertheless, the alternative storylines are very compelling.

The only alternative narrative which holds any kind of water is that elements within the US government knew in advance of the attack plans and allowed it to go ahead for whatever reason.

Everything else is just crazy talk.