Were the moon landings fake?

They did keep up my friend. Reported three days ago. Disputing it!

After waiting nearly 50 years?

Any you my friend are the one who needs to "keep up". The Russians are not disputing the moon landings.

According to a translation by the Moscow Times, [Vladimir] Markin would support an inquiry into the disappearance of original footage from the first moon landing in 1969 and the whereabouts of lunar rock, which was brought back to Earth during several missions.

We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened”

LINK

The whole thing is a somewhat childish tit-for-tat dig over (of all things) FIFA. “US authorities had crossed a line by launching a large-scale corruption probe targeting nine Fifa officials”.

It would be easy for the Russians to prove that the US did not go to the moon. The landing site locations are all clearly detailed and can be photographed by probes from other countries. As indeed they have been.

In 2008 the Japanese Selene probe obtained photographic evidence of the Moon landings, by comparing the image on the left (from the Apollo 15 landing) taken in July 1971 to its own 3D terrain camera images. They were exactly the same.

LINK

So the Japanese must be "in on it as well". Presumably they took their pictures on the film sets left over from the 1960s?

And the Indians are also complicit in the fakery. Their Chandrayaan-1 probe "claims" to have taken pictures of Apollo 15 [LINK]. Clearly made out of cardboard by the guys who did the special effects for Space 1999.

And would you Adam and Eve it, the Chinese are part of the conspiracy as well. Their Chang'e-2 has photographed traces of the Apollo landings [LINK]

I'll ignore the high resolution photographs of the landing sites taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter [LINK] as this was a NASA probe and they are clearly Airfix models on a grey carpet.

Strewth! :rolleyes:

After waiting nearly 50 years?

Any you my friend are the one who needs to "keep up". The Russians are not disputing the moon landings.

LINK

The whole thing is a somewhat childish tit-for-tat dig over (of all things) FIFA. “US authorities had crossed a line by launching a large-scale corruption probe targeting nine Fifa officials”.

It would be easy for the Russians to prove that the US did not go to the moon. The landing site locations are all clearly detailed and can be photographed by probes from other countries. As indeed they have been.

LINK

So the Japanese must be "in on it as well". Presumably they took their pictures on the film sets left over from the 1960s?

And the Indians are also complicit in the fakery. Their Chandrayaan-1 probe "claims" to have taken pictures of Apollo 15 [LINK]. Clearly made out of cardboard by the guys who did the special effects for Space 1999.

And would you Adam and Eve it, the Chinese are part of the conspiracy as well. Their Chang'e-2 has photographed traces of the Apollo landings [LINK]

I'll ignore the high resolution photographs of the landing sites taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter [LINK] as this was a NASA probe and they are clearly Airfix models on a grey carpet.

Strewth! :rolleyes:

No cant see it.. ? :huh::loopy:

---------- Post added 25-07-2015 at 02:44 ----------

Vague_Boy = Uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning.

No cant see it.. ? :huh::loopy:

No, because you're being intellectually dishonest.

No, because you're being intellectually dishonest.

That would require him to have an intellect in the first place. On the evidence of his postings so far..........................

thats the thing, some people are so anti american they will belittle and ignore anything to do with america full stop, its not about truth, its to do with a certain brand of politics

Rubbish, it was all faked. And there is 'none ie: nothing, nada, zip'...that will convince me otherwise.

Your whole life was faked, and you were instantiated into your body about 35 seconds ago.

Sorry.

Rubbish, it was all faked. And there is 'none ie: nothing, nada, zip'...that will convince me otherwise.

Not even common sense it seems.

OK, let's go with the idea that it was all faked.

That would mean that Soviet Russia and Red China, both competing ideologically with America at the time were either

[a] Complicit in the scam

Totally fooled by it

We must also assume that the many instances of lunar probes photographing the lunar landing sites that I detailed above were all faked as part of the ongoing scam. By nations as diverse as India, China and Japan.

Either that or completely automated vehicles were sent to the moon, which explains why the LEM and flags can be seen.

Wait a second. Flags?

Given that parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969 and these samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions, one can only assume that the Apollo vehicles may have been empty of human astronauts but must have contained advanced robots capable of going out and picking up the bits of Surveyor 3 and bringing them back to earth.

These advanced robots must also have erected the flags that can be seen in hi-res photos taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

More important, if America faked it, how come the Russians (who tracked them) didn't call them out on it?

Let's complicate it and give succor to the conspiracy weirdos. Nasa bought off SSP that's why they didn't call them on it.

If NASA could fake their lunar program I'm sure the soviets would have had no problem faking their space program.

Not even common sense it seems.

OK, let's go with the idea that it was all faked.

That would mean that Soviet Russia and Red China, both competing ideologically with America at the time were either

[a] Complicit in the scam

Totally fooled by it

We must also assume that the many instances of lunar probes photographing the lunar landing sites that I detailed above were all faked as part of the ongoing scam. By nations as diverse as India, China and Japan.

Either that or completely automated vehicles were sent to the moon, which explains why the LEM and flags can be seen.

Wait a second. Flags?

Given that parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969 and these samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions, one can only assume that the Apollo vehicles may have been empty of human astronauts but must have contained advanced robots capable of going out and picking up the bits of Surveyor 3 and bringing them back to earth.

These advanced robots must also have erected the flags that can be seen in hi-res photos taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

As long as you understand I was paraphrasing a previous numpty post. :hihi: