Were the moon landings fake?

I'm just waiting for the doubting idiots on here to claim that the recent pictures of Pluto were fakes

Pluto is Micky Mouses dog

A person can.

A clever person.

A less than clever person might struggle to accept that.

UhHu :loopy:

Gently.

Are you crackers?

No I,m a bottom rooad lad

A 2015 Satnav have people driving into rivers, Off bridges etc …. And you think a calculator put man on the moon in 69 ?!?

The Moon landing? The Yanks have been there and done that 46 years ago.

Next stop Mars landing.

We''ll leave future moon landings to China or the EU :D

Professor Brian Cox takes a somewhat contrary stance.

Brian Cox (@ProfBrianCox) July 20, 2015

Brian Cox played Hanibal Lekter before Anthony Hopkins .Excuse my spelling I am a bottom rooad moron

A 2015 Satnav have people driving into rivers, Off bridges etc …. And you think a calculator put man on the moon in 69 ?!?

Well that's what happens when you install satnavs upside down

No it is reality. It is what we have in 2015 and is hit and miss. In 69 I for one cant see how a calculator got man on the moon and back.

Yes.

Really, of all the complaints that conspiracy theorists have this is one of the stupidest I've ever come across.

You can even download some of the computer code that NASA actually used for yourself, some is available to the public if you want to go find it.

Edited by flamingjimmy

The probability that the moon landings were fake is zero.

Anybody want to argue?

The moon landings taking place is as certain as global warming.

As I said in previous posts all a calculator is good for is typing the words boobs. That was its biggest trick! And no way put man on the moon in 69... Even today it could not put man on the moon!

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 00:23 ----------

Lets go to mars, Let me get my calculator out to safely get us to mars and back?? UhHu

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 00:26 ----------

Ah … But this is not a 69 calculator this is a 2015 scientific calculator !! Yip that makes a difference!. A new 2015 scientific calculator of today still cant put man on the moon!

As I said in previous posts all a calculator is good for is typing the words boobs. That was its biggest trick! And no way put man on the moon in 69... Even today it could not put man on the moon!

It wasn't a calculator they used, but a computer with less computing power than a modern day calculator. Here's your calculator.

Also, if you really think the biggest trick you can do with a calculator is spell the word boobs then perhaps you should just leave rocket science to others.

How come it's taken you to come out and say 'they couldn't do it with just a calculator'?

Why are there no computer scientists who agree with you?