Were the moon landings fake?

How would a flag flutter on the moon?

Why would flag flutter on a movie soundstage?

....NASA lost most of its astronauts in a capsule fire

They lost 3 astronauts. Out of 32.

How the hell did they do it with less computer power than a modern calculator?

You're assuming that because their onboard computing power was limited, it was insufficient.

I say onboard because it should be obvious even to the meanest intelligence that FIDO and GUIDO had access to considerably more computing power.

Just look at Apollo 13, where onboard systems to to be shut down to conserve power.

The equations used to get spacecraft to the moon were devised in an age before there were any computers. Just ask Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton or Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.

In this case, it is rocket science! :D

Did they fake it just to win one element of the Space Race?

Awfully sweet of the Russians and Red China to cooperate and not blow the whistle on them wasn't it?

Oh I could. I had my own business age 18 , married , own house had many successful internet endeavours. Still do! Nothing to do with the moon my friend!

Wait so you're 46 now, and you had many successful internet endeavors when you were 18.

So you were running successful internet endeavors in 1987?

Now that is impressive

I did say on my post for all, Photographers , Designers, Animators etc to post. You can have multiple light sources giving a confusing multiple shadowing effect. I would Guess on the moon you have a singular light!. If we have a singular light on the moon why would the shadows be in differing directions?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:11 ----------

Keep it simple.. You have a shadow @ 12:15. But next to you is 9: 45 ?!?!?!?!? Don’t get it!

did you not view the video made by an actual filmaker who debunked the shadowing and flag fluttering myths? if not go back and take a looksie, and gain some common sense

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 13:12 ----------

Do you think I am a Muppet?

looking at your replies in this thread do you really want us to answer that question? :suspect:

Wait so you're 46 now, and you had many successful internet endeavors when you were 18.

Now that is impressive

Almost as impressive as him doing a magical disappearing act. Amusingly entertaining though.

Now that is impressive

Show some respect, he claims he helped to shape this forum when he was a kid! :hihi:

We have technology 11 years into the future ( 80s calculator ) 11 years into the future technology a calculator! we have the power to put man on the moon. UhHu.

Sinclair radionics have calculators in teh 1970's. You could easily work out the orbital mechanics using a slide rule and paper. Once you have figured out Tsilkovsky's equation and the Oberth effect rocket science is dead easy.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 13:17 ----------

In 69 they spent billions on technology. That technology was the equivalent to an 80s calculator. They said at the time because of this amazing tech we can now land man on the moon. Question even in 2015 could a calculator calculate everything needed to land a man on an unknown planet?

Yes. It really is that easy.

IF you want to really get involved have a look at something called Kerbal Space Program - real world physics and you can work out a moon or Mars shot on a PC without even writing anything down.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 13:18 ----------

Show evidence they did.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 00:08 ----------

No silly links . Type it.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 00:10 ----------

show evidence they did.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 00:14 ----------

The forum is waiting!

Moon rock.

IF you want to really get involved have a look at something called Kerbal Space Program - real world physics and you can work out a moon or Mars shot on a PC without even writing anything down.

He's on his yacht entertaining his internet endeavors....the lucky muvva.:mad:

Now that is impressive

I think if there had been someone making money - especially a couple of years before the WWW and HTML was released onto the world, then I'd have heard about it considering how meshed into the internet I was back then...

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 13:22 ----------

He's on his yacht entertaining his internet endeavors....the lucky muvva.:mad:

More like his pumping the party guests up first.

Now that is impressive

To be fair, he didn't say he had successful internet endeavours when he was 18, he said he had successful endeavours; separately, later in the sentence he said he had successful internet endeavours, obviously in the more recent past - if true of course.

To be fair, he didn't say he had successful internet endeavours when he was 18, he said he had successful endeavours; separately, later in the sentence he said he had successful internet endeavours, obviously in the more recent past - if true of course.
That's not how I read it.

"I had my own business age 18 , married , own house had many successful internet endeavours. Still do!"

He lists the things he claims to have had at 18, then says 'still do' as in he's still got all those things.

so you are all telling me that i walked 3 mile took 3 buses and a train to see the moon dust at the sheffield museum and it was not real. i was conned

the_bloke

Have a good sleep.

I do not need to because I have Significantly more money than you.

Oh dear, it seems my original reply to your post this morning was deleted. My reply might no longer be available, but as the subsequent posters have echoed, you are totally deluded. In the face of a mountain of evidence, you instead chose to believe in an alternative moon landing event, of which no evidence exists at all.

Good luck space cowboy.

Edit: perhaps as one last gasp of credibility, you care to explain the existence of the Genesis Rock, which I asked in a previous post?

Edited by the_bloke