Were the moon landings fake?

but we’re capable of beaming footage back from the moon.

Can anyone remember the name of that film about the Aussie radio telescope that was charged with beaming the pictures back from the moon?

Because the earth spins, NASA had to have a back up comms link in case the timing of the moon landing went tits up. This was somewhere in the Aussie outback. Because Neil Armstrong was too excited to sleep after landing on the moon they decided to go early with the moon walk. The Aussies got the call to fire up their comms link but never having expected this to happen were caught completely on the hop.

Very funny film. My favourite bit was when the US ambassador visited the local high school and the music teacher proudly showed of the school band by asking them to play the US national anthem. And they started playing the Hawaii Five-O theme tune. :D:D:D

Can anyone remember the name of that film about the Aussie radio telescope that was charged with beaming the pictures back from the moon?

Because the earth spins, NASA had to have a back up comms link in case the timing of the moon landing went tits up. This was somewhere in the Aussie outback. Because Neil Armstrong was too excited to sleep after landing on the moon they decided to go early with the moon walk. The Aussies got the call to fire up their comms link but never having expected this to happen were caught completely on the hop.

Very funny film. My favourite bit was when the US ambassador visited the local high school and the music teacher proudly showed of the school band by asking them to play the US national anthem. And they started playing the Hawaii Five-O theme tune. :D:D:D

The Dish made in 2000 I think is what you are looking for

1Min 37secs is the scene you referred to Edited by phil752

There'll be folk saying Wallace & Grommet didn't go to the moon either! :D

Yes, but who put that gas meter up there, or was it a cooker?

The trouble with the yanks is that they are so secretive that it comes out and bites them, mainly because they are crap at it, remember Watergate. I’m a great believer in freedom of information, as Mark Twain said, “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything”.

I've been reading a book about early nuclear power in the US and Russia. The number of accidents that were covered up by both is staggering.

Well I was kinda messing when I said every week but surely there’s more we could learn out there from say a prolonged stay or more regular visits.

As I said I don’t really believe the conspiracy just amazes me that we hardly had TVs capable of broadcasting it but we’re capable of beaming footage back from the moon.

a cameramans expert view of how and if we actually recorded it

a cameramans expert view of how and if we actually recorded it

An interesting link

It feels ridiculous to think that the moon landings didn't happen, its just a truism that the moon landings happened...and then you learn that NASA lose all the original telemetry data for the mission. Really??

It feels ridiculous to think that the moon landings didn't happen, its just a truism that the moon landings happened...and then you learn that NASA lose all the original telemetry data for the mission. Really??

like top of the pops taping over some of the most important shows ever, or rare dads army etc being taped over

What does that prove?

Is that lose all the telemetry data for all the moon missions...or some data for one of them?

im sure they know where it is now, after the first time of visiting its signposted