Were the moon landings fake?

The only alternative narrative which holds any kind of water is that elements within the US government knew in advance of the attack plans and allowed it to go ahead for whatever reason.

Everything else is just crazy talk.

I'm on the fence, but how come no bit of a plane, that crashed into the Pentagon was found. The aeroplane that crashed short, how come the wrong engines were found? Lots make you wonder.

but how come no bit of a plane, that crashed into the Pentagon was found........ how come the wrong engines were found?

And how come the wrong engines were found if no bits of the plane were found?

Much of the plane was found including the flight data recorder which mirrored exactly the flight path which air traffic control secondary radar had recorded. And a video simulation made using data from the data recorder also corroborated a number of independent eyewitness accounts of the last minutes of the flight.

Unfortunately the NTSB handed over responsibility for the crash investigation to the FBI and no report has ever been published. However, there is more than enough information in the public domain to support the assumption that American Airlines Flight 77 did indeed crash into the Pentagon including mobile phone logs to and from the plane in the last minutes of the flight.

And how come the wrong engines were found if no bits of the plane were found?

Much of the plane was found including the flight data recorder which mirrored exactly the flight path which air traffic control secondary radar had recorded. And a video simulation made using data from the data recorder also corroborated a number of independent eyewitness accounts of the last minutes of the flight.

Unfortunately the NTSB handed over responsibility for the crash investigation to the FBI and no report has ever been published. However, there is more than enough information in the public domain to support the assumption that American Airlines Flight 77 did indeed crash into the Pentagon including mobile phone logs to and from the plane in the last minutes of the flight.

Have not seen any of you affirmative yet there is a lot on the negative side, love to see any links you have?

The trouble with the yanks is that they are so secretive that it comes out and bites them, mainly because they are crap at it, remember Watergate. I’m a great believer in freedom of information, as Mark Twain said, “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything”.

Have not seen any of you affirmative yet there is a lot on the negative side, love to see any links you have?

We had a huge 9/11 thread ages ago...there's lots of stuff on there....

It's got to be real, I queued for 2 hours to see a piece of the moon when it was on loan to the Sheffield Western Park Museum but I must admit it just looked like a small piece of black coal.

Did anyone else view it ?

But of course they went to the moon . . didn't they ?

The trouble with the yanks is that they are so secretive that it comes out and bites them, mainly because they are crap at it, remember Watergate. I’m a great believer in freedom of information, as Mark Twain said, “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything”.

They can't handle the truth, Jack Nicholson said as much.:cool:

It's got to be real, I queued for 2 hours to see a piece of the moon when it was on loan to the Sheffield Western Park Museum but I must admit it just looked like a small piece of black coal.

when cheese hits earths atmosphere yeah it turns into coal, all the coal mines were actually large cheese mines

There'll be folk saying Wallace & Grommet didn't go to the moon either! :D

hope you didn't pay to see it? lol

hope you didn't pay to see it? lol

Not a chance.

Guest makapaka
Why on earth , no pun intended, would the US or anyone else keep wanting to go to a barren satellite planet regularly, just for the hell of it ?

Well I was kinda messing when I said every week but surely there’s more we could learn out there from say a prolonged stay or more regular visits.

As I said I don’t really believe the conspiracy just amazes me that we hardly had TVs capable of broadcasting it but we’re capable of beaming footage back from the moon.