Were the moon landings fake?

finally theres actual proof the moon landings were faked

Yup..I'd go with that.. ........................

You're pulling my leg...oh....

The USSR would have monitored every centimetre of the journey, and would have loved to have got one over on the USA. So for that reason only I am absolutely certain that it was not faked.

The USSR would have monitored every centimetre of the journey, and would have loved to have got one over on the USA. So for that reason only I am absolutely certain that it was not faked.

They did a deal. Russia would keep quiet about Americas space lies if the US didn't say anything about the faked Mars landings and all the Russian astronauts who died in space before Gagarin.

They did a deal. Russia would keep quiet about Americas space lies if the US didn't say anything about the faked Mars landings and all the Russian astronauts who died in space before Gagarin.

You’ve more faith in both nations security services than I have.

Haven't the Chinese just been up to have a look with a probe. If there was no evidence of a moon landing then the Chinese would have told the world. Or is there a deal here too?

Had Apollo 11 been the only landing by humans on the moon, then maybe there may have been a bit more of a healthier debate on whether it was all staged to finally shut the Soviets up about being first at everything space related to that point However as there were nine manned missions to the moon six of which actually landed successfully with a total of twelve different men walking on it, I don't think there is even a 1% chance of faking such events and even arguing it is silly and futile.

Why on Earth would the US fake the moon landings?

They had the technology (albeit a bit clunky) to do it for real so why bother faking it?

Why on Earth would the US fake the moon landings?

They had the technology (albeit a bit clunky) to do it for real so why bother faking it?

indeed, theres a long standing video out there of a camera expert who states in that era it wouldve been technically harder and more expensive to fake it than to actually go

Too many people involved , if it was fake we would have had proof from one off the people involved. Poor old Wiggins couldn't even take an aspirin without it being reported years later.

If the Soviets had claimed to have landed on the moon in a garden shed and sent Polaroid verification, the USA landing deniers would have believed every word of it.

If the Soviets had claimed to have landed on the moon in a garden shed and sent Polaroid verification, the USA landing deniers would have believed every word of it.

Never a truer word said....