Were the moon landings fake?

Go to the sea and put a see thru ruler a inch from your eyes and line the ruler up with the horizon.

Now look 50 miles to the right and another 50 miles or as far as you can see to the left.

The horizon will never,ever drop a millimetre below the ruler.....

You ball earthers have been well and truly had.

So if I get a powerful enough telescope I should be able to see Australia, cool..

Go to the sea and put a see thru ruler a inch from your eyes and line the ruler up with the horizon.

Now look 50 miles to the right and another 50 miles or as far as you can see to the left.

The horizon will never,ever drop a millimetre below the ruler.....

You ball earthers have been well and truly had.

I have gone '...to the sea...' many times. There is not a ship in the world that you can see a sea horizon anywhere near 50 miles away- you would need to be at jet plane cruising altitude. The distance you can see is dependent on height above sea level (and little on the effect of heat differentials).

Line from the song I posted a few days ago.....

Don't be fooled by perspective tricks - it's your limited vision hiding those ships.

Get a pair of binoculars and the ship will reappear again.

Then when it disappears once more,get a good telescope and again it will reappear - proving its not due to any curvature of the earth.

Line from the song I posted a few days ago.....

Don't be fooled by perspective tricks - it's your limited vision hiding those ships.

Get a pair of binoculars and the ship will reappear again.

Then when it disappears once more,get a good telescope and again it will reappear - proving its not due to any curvature of the earth.

Luckily this "conspiracy theory" does not work at sea.

To cope with the limited abilities of our vision, various forms of radar have been found to be very useful. Radar does not need glasses, night vision, binoculars, telescopes, etc. The distance a radar device can see depends on its height above the surface and corresponds exactly to the curvature of the Earth away from it.

That's a very good reason for putting the radar device as high as possible on a ship.

How thick is a "conspiracy theorists" manual?

Luckily this "conspiracy theory" does not work at sea.

To cope with the limited abilities of our vision, various forms of radar have been found to be very useful. Radar does not need glasses, night vision, binoculars, telescopes, etc. The distance a radar device can see depends on its height above the surface and corresponds exactly to the curvature of the Earth away from it.

That's a very good reason for putting the radar device as high as possible on a ship.

How thick is a "conspiracy theorists" manual?

:huh:

Hmmm... I'm guessing...

... not as thick as it's reader! :suspect:

:huh:

Hmmm... I'm guessing...

... not as thick as it's reader! :suspect:

Boom! Boom!

...actually I was thinking of the writer.

My missus says it was ALL faked. That's good enough for me.

Angel1.

My missus says it was ALL faked. That's good enough for me.

Angel1.

Does she make that claim a lot.. cough.. :D

I believe that they actually did land on the moon, and have been up there numerous times since. However I also think that they buggered up the actual photography and had to stage it again later.

So they are telling a monumental lie to us - but you still trust them?

Their theory of evolution is another lie that is tied in with this space travel / moon landing hoax.

Getting us to believe in space and the universe - it will push us away from the real truth, that being the whole thing was created for us.

When you come to realise the earth is stationary (as it appears) and that there is no universe it exposes their other big sham that we evolved from tiny life in the sea! No,the same creator that created earth obviously created life.

https://christianflatearthministry.org/2016/04/20/what-makes-the-sky-blue/

So they are telling a monumental lie to us - but you still trust them?

Their theory of evolution is another lie that is tied in with this space travel / moon landing hoax.

Getting us to believe in space and the universe - it will push us away from the real truth, that being the whole thing was created for us.

When you come to realise the earth is stationary (as it appears) and that there is no universe it exposes their other big sham that we evolved from tiny life in the sea! No,the same creator that created earth obviously created life.

https://christianflatearthministry.org/2016/04/20/what-makes-the-sky-blue/

Fruitcake alert.

No,the same creator that created earth obviously created life.

But that then leads to the infinite question as to who created the creator. Until that can be answered I will continue to believe that the landing were real and that the natural order of things is spherical and not flat.