Were the moon landings fake?

"It wasn't a calculator they used, but a computer with less computing power than a modern day calculator."

So it could not even make the word boobs?? It had less power?!? Ok

You make this easy for me!. Keep going!

"It wasn't a calculator they used, but a computer with less computing power than a modern day calculator."

So it could not even make the word boobs??

I don't know whether it could project the word boobs onto a screen. I do know it could get men to the moon.

's a video with some interviews with the people who literally wrote the code. Edited by flamingjimmy

Oh, changing the subject, that's cool I'll follow along and respond to this, but first:

Just to clarify, you're now dropping your stupid objections about how they couldn't do it because of some silly thing you heard about a calculator (haha boobs)?

I don't know whether it could project the word boobs onto a screen. I do know it could get men to the moon.

's a video with some interviews with the people who literally wrote the code.

If it's scientific: (.)(.) (boobs)

if not:

boob - 8008

Turn it upside down.

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 00:43 ----------

Add a 5 if you like!

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 00:50 ----------

flamingjimmy

A few more for you when at school.

hello - 0.7734

hell - 77e4

go to hell - 7734206

hedgehog - 60436034

heel - 7334

eloise (name) - 351073

shell oil - 710.77345

hate (h8) - 84

Oh, changing the subject, that's cool I'll follow along and respond to this, but first:

Just to clarify, you're now dropping your stupid objections about how they couldn't do it because of some silly thing you heard about a calculator (haha boobs)?

If it's scientific: (.)(.) (boobs)

if not:

boob - 8008

Turn it upside down.

I'll take that as 'yes, I am dropping my stupid objections and I'm sorry for wasting your time'

It's ok I forgive you.

I'll take that as 'yes, I am dropping my stupid objections and I'm sorry for wasting your time'

It's ok I forgive you.

LOL :hihi::loopy:

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 00:54 ----------

I forgot you are of for 6 weeks from school. When you get back you can show everyone how cool a calculator is. Except put man on the moon. Lol

Nasa have built a new rocket to get people back to the moon, why then was their last statement we've just got work out how to get people/humans through this radiation belt?

Naturally you have a link to that NASA statement. Or are you just using paraphrasing from "conspiracy" websites?

I assume it's the Kelly Smith narrated NASA video about the Orion mission you are talking about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/04/nasa-orion-apollo-hoax-va_n_6268704.html

cassity

Look Up!!!! It is on flamingjimmy ..... OK to make it easy for you >>

click

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 01:09 ----------

Just like at school. The teacher would say… read, read and read again until you understand it!

Well cassity the rest of the class get it why cant you?!?