Were the moon landings fake?

I'm just waiting for the doubting idiots on here to claim that the recent pictures of Pluto were fakes

you do know a dog, and humans DID travel into space before the moon landings?

So they knew we could travel through space before the moon landings, i dont think ANY rocks on earth can be scientifically passed off as moon rocks

You do know your referring to low earth orbit and that people live on the ISS for 6 months at a time.

I am referring to the very high radiation belt between here and the moon that have nasa worried...

I'm just waiting for the doubting idiots on here to claim that the recent pictures of Pluto were fakes

:huh:

Nah... they're definitely for real...

... and those of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck! :nod:

I am referring to the very high radiation belt between here and the moon that have nasa worried...

Is it like sticking your hands in the oven?

Or cooking some food in the microwave?

Maybe they should use mans technological intuition and develop something to keep the radiation out?

You do know your referring to low earth orbit and that people live on the ISS for 6 months at a time.

Have a read of this and you'll see that the trajectroy of the missions avoided the worst of the radiation from the Van Allen Radiation Belts;

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/apollo11-TLI.htm

And this to show the radiation doses the astronauts received were negligible.

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/VABraddose.htm

Have a read of this and you'll see that the trajectroy of the missions avoided the worst of the radiation from the Van Allen Radiation Belts;

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/apollo11-TLI.htm

And this to show the radiation doses the astronauts received were negligible.

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/VABraddose.htm

Nasa have built a new rocket to get people back to the moon, why then was their last statement we've just got work out how to get people/humans through this radiation belt?

Nasa have built a new rocket to get people back to the moon, why then was their last statement we've just got work out how to get people/humans through this radiation belt?

What's the name of the mission?

Ah, the Van Allen belt - the topic of last resort for the naysayers. Read the links, it's not hard :)

By today's standards, the IT Nasa used in the Apollo manned lunar programme is pretty basic. But while they were no more powerful than a pocket calculator, these ingenious computer systems were able to guide astronauts across 356,000 km of space from the Earth to the Moon and return them safely. pocket calculator OK! So this calculator Calculated everything needed to put man on the moon. ?!? > Question what can a calculator calculate today? Can it Calculate the unknown journey? A Planet we know nothing about? never been? Hold on I will ask it >> Calculator says NO! Modern day PC SAYS Maybe!

Edited by code word

Guest sibon
By today's standards, the IT Nasa used in the Apollo manned lunar programme is pretty basic. But while they were no more powerful than a pocket calculator, these ingenious computer systems were able to guide astronauts across 356,000 km of space from the Earth to the Moon and return them safely. pocket calculator OK! So this calculator Calculated everything needed to put man on the moon. ?!? > Question what can a calculator calculate today? Can it Calculate the unknown journey? A Planet we know nothing about? never been?

A person can.

A clever person.

A less than clever person might struggle to accept that.

Nope.

But I'm looking forward to this one:D

evry body knows the moon is made of green cheese so how could anyone land on it.

Guest sibon
evry body knows the moon is made of green cheese so how could anyone land on it.

Gently.

Are you crackers?