Were the moon landings fake?

Maybe ask a calculator? We have no idea.. How would we?

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 23:09 ----------

Snap same as man never went to the moon in 69!!

so youre using a completely different planet as proof we didnt go to the moon? one thats harder and further to go to?

even with a super calculator?

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 23:14 ----------

I will reiterate. We have more evidence to disprove the moon landing than evidence it happened. Simple!.

go on then

evidence please

The only evidence of man on the moon is a bunch of photographs. If you believe these then do you believe all the photos on facebook?

Ok answer this. I want to go to mars. How long will it take and what do I need to breath?

For an ideal transit, about 9 months I think. You would need full spacesuits and life support, oxygen, water, food. You would need pressurised shelter and power for warmth. All that plus plenty of shielding, physical and radiant.

I'm sure you can probably do that in half the time, but you'd probably end up needing to burn 10x the fuel.

Hold on just calculating what I need to make it to an unknown planet. My calculator will tell me know how much fuel, food, how many oxygen tanks I may or may not need. … Nope… All it says is boobs when I turn it upside down!

The only evidence of man on the moon is a bunch of photographs. If you believe these then do you believe all the photos on facebook?

erm no there was a full live tv stream (whatever it was in the 60s)

Maybe ask a calculator? We have no idea.. How would we?

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 23:09 ----------

Snap same as man never went to the moon in 69!!

You keep referring to a calculator, but you're not explaining as to why your comparison is relevant? What are you suggesting was done by the "the calculator" that made the mission impossible?

Ok answer this. I want to go to mars. How long will it take and what do I need to breath?

Would that be by Bus or by taxi.:huh:

You keep referring to a calculator, but you're not explaining as to why your comparison is relevant? What are you suggesting was done by the "the calculator" that made the mission impossible?

In 69 they spent billions on technology. That technology was the equivalent to an 80s calculator. They said at the time because of this amazing tech we can now land man on the moon. Question even in 2015 could a calculator calculate everything needed to land a man on an unknown planet?

Hold on just calculating what I need to make it to an unknown planet. My calculator will tell me know how much fuel, food, how many oxygen tanks I may or may not need. … Nope… All it says is boobs when I turn it upside down!

What do you expect? It's a calculator, programmed to perform mathematical functions. It might be able to perform the same number of instructions per second (doubtful actually) or be able to calculate a sum using the same sized numbers and decimal places as the computer(s) that sent man to the moon, but it isn't programmed to do so, in anymore way than your sat nav can perform a CAT scan.

We can not even get a sat nav to get us home. This is 2015.

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 23:33 ----------

Never mind 69... in 2015 a sat nav could not get you to the moon. You really think a calculator got man to the moon in 69.

In 69 they spent billions on technology. That technology was the equivalent to an 80s calculator. They said at the time because of this amazing tech we can now land man on the moon. Question even in 2015 could a calculator calculate everything needed to land a man on an unknown planet?

So are you suggesting that the calculator was used for the propellant, or that they used a calculator as a heat shield?

I've got a question for you, do you believe all space travel in the 1960s/70s to be faked including all the probes that we sent of into space? Because if the technology of a 1980s calculator could send a probe to the moon and beyond why couldn't it send man to the moon?

It's all a matter of engineering, finding solutions to problems. The US had around 100 thousand men working 10 years to find those solutions.

We can not even get a sat nav to get us home. This is 2015.

That's a total strawman argument. The poor quality sat nav you might own has nothing to do with the software and hardware that took man to the moon.

http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Apollo-11-The-computers-that-put-man-on-the-moon

You might as well say that because Windows on your machine is a bit slow, that they couldn't possibly have put man on the moon.