Were the moon landings fake?

The Chinese are planning their moon landing sometime in the not very far distant future. When they land and see the US flag in place some of you conspiracy nuts are going to look pretty stupid

For the benefit of the poster who remarked that it must be fake because the flag looks as though it's fluttering in a breeze :hihi: the flag in fact was manufactured to look like that.

It would have been pretty dumb to have left a cloth flag just hanging down on the pole wouldn't it ? Duh !

---------- Post added 10-07-2015 at 23:01 ----------

is daytona the beach where they all get their tits out?

erm i mean

Is Scarborough the beach where the boys all flash their dickies at each other ?

erm i mean

Edited by Harleyman

The Chinese are planning their moon landing sometime in the not very far distant future. When they land and see the US flag in place some of you conspiracy nuts are going to look pretty stupid

For the benefit of the poster who remarked that it must be fake because the flag looks as though it's fluttering in a breeze :hihi: the flag in fact was manufactured to look like that.

It would have been pretty dumb to have left a cloth flag just hanging down on the pole wouldn't it ? Duh !

As I recall a coathanger wire along the top was the preferred option...

You dont need the Chinese though. You can see the landing sites from low orbit satellites. You can bounce the lasers off the reflectometers. You can actually go and look at the moonrock...

But all conspiracy nuts are intellectually blinded and its never going to convince them. It;s more fun to prod them and watch them jump...

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 01:12 ----------

[quote=Harleyman;11080118

Is Scarborough the beach where the boys all flash their dickies at each other ?

erm i mean

And thats a problem? We've moved on from being prudish about same sex stuff here you ought to try it over in the 50 colonies some day..

You dont need the Chinese though. You can see the landing sites from low orbit satellites. You can bounce the lasers off the reflectometers. You can actually go and look at the moonrock...

But all conspiracy nuts are intellectually blinded and its never going to convince them. It;s more fun to prod them and watch them jump...

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 01:12 ----------

And thats a problem? We've moved on from being prudish about same sex stuff here you ought to try it over in the 50 colonies some day..

I was only joking about Scarborough Beach. I didn't know it was really like that :o :o Must x it off my places to visit bucket list :D You've been there yourself I take it ?

I prefer our Zuma Beach up near Malibu. Naked girl sightings. But that's just me....always was a bit of a non conformist :D

Edited by Harleyman

:huh:

... well that would certainly explain all the creases in the space suits!

Nah, I don't believe that.... there's video's of the training that look very similar (even low grav training)

it could have been faked, not saying it was..... I should have clarified in my post above, i'm not saying that's what I believe, but it's one scenario that MAY have happened which has caused all this shouting 'it's fake'...

The flag waving for example, no it wouldn't droop because there's no gravity, but it wouldn't have waved as though it was being blown, it would have been more like a pliable rubber or something...

Of course there's gravity... It's the moon, not orbit.

They some Moon rock back, it had the word 'Moon' all the way through it.

Nah, I don't believe that.... there's video's of the training that look very similar (even low grav training)

it could have been faked, not saying it was..... I should have clarified in my post above, i'm not saying that's what I believe, but it's one scenario that MAY have happened which has caused all this shouting 'it's fake'...

The flag waving for example, no it wouldn't droop because there's no gravity, but it wouldn't have waved as though it was being blown, it would have been more like a pliable rubber or something...

Minor point - yes it would have drooped (unless there was a horizontal support across the top edge). There is gravity on the moon. OK, the force is much less than it is on earth, but there is still a force, so an unsupported flag would still droop.

The lighting comment was in relation to the shadows. Listen it is 2015 and we cant even get a sat nav to successfully get us to our intended destination. And you think we got man to the moon with technology that at the time was the equivalent to an 80s calculator.

we went, poo-ed our pants at what we found, came back... the hoax was created by us govt and now its all a mess... you are a nut if you think we went and you are a nut if you think its a hoax... mission accomplished.

We have technology 11 years into the future ( 80s calculator ) 11 years into the future technology a calculator! we have the power to put man on the moon. UhHu.

We have technology 11 years into the future ( 80s calculator ) 11 years into the future technology a calculator! we have the power to put man on the moon. UhHu.

I don't understand the point that you're making. What technology was the equivalent of a calculator and is this relevant to whether we did it or not?