Were the moon landings fake?

Anyone remember how important you had to be with a roll of film before digital? Anyone remember the leaders in 1969.? Kodak.. Anyone remember as the world leader in photo processing saying…. You could NOT take an image on the moon to then be processed on earth? If Kodak say it is a no go. I believe it.

On what basis? Film is in a light sealed box, open the shutter and the film captures the light.

Kodak even provided the film.

As if by magic... :D

Not vResistance - no links to youtubes - and truthlogic always used "of coarse" is half his posts.

Anyone remember how important you had to be with a roll of film before digital? Anyone remember the leaders in 1969.? Kodak.. Anyone remember as the world leader in photo processing saying…. You could NOT take an image on the moon to then be processed on earth? If Kodak say it is a no go. I believe it.

You don't actually think the astronauts loaded the film themselves do you? The film was already pre-loaded in the body cameras on the suits. In any case, what reason was given behind that supposed Kodak statement?

You wouldn't be handing out conspiracy theories if your country had been the first to land on the moon, would you. But you weren't were you?:hihi:

You wouldn't be handing out conspiracy theories if your country had been the first to land on the moon, would you. But you weren't were you?:hihi:

Ah wondered how long before you showed up....

Guess which country most moon conspiracists live in....:roll:

Guess which country most moon conspiracists live in....:roll:

Would that be the same country where most 9/11, JFK murder, chemtrail, HAARP etc conspiracists live :cool:

Would that be the same country where most 9/11, JFK murder, chemtrail, HAARP etc conspiracists live :cool:

You may think that I couldnt possibly comment....:)

HAARP consipracies - wow. There are special places for most conspiracy nuts, but the HAARP lot really are the creme de la creme of absolute bat**** whackyness...

They're less of a conspiracy theory and more bad sci-fi really.

The shadows make no sense. Kodak confirmed they had no film that would be able to be captured then processed at the time of the moon landing. They did not land when they said they did. Absolutely no proof. We have more proof to dispute the landing than there are that they did.

I passed the ball over the net… Your go!

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 23:33 ----------

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 23:46 ----------

This forum has many graphic designers, illustrators, professional and amature photographers. Web designers, Cartoonists etc, etc . And the first thing you need to understand is lighting. And the moon landing images make no sense.

What a load of tripe. That's the thing with conspiracy freaks - they have defective bullsh*t detectors and zero ability to sort wheat from chaff.

Probably read it on the back of a packet of Freekos - the conspiracy freak's favourite breakfast cereal.

Course it was all a fake. I have it in good authority from a member of the SF who shall remain anonymous.

The actual scenario was filmed at Elstree studios in London. Not even real astronauts were used. Only their names.

Buzz Aldrin Played by Sid James

Neil Armstrong Played by Barbara Windsor

Michael Collins Played by Charles Hawtree

Discussions of a serious nature only in response please

Course it was all a fake. I have it in good authority from a member of the SF who shall remain anonymous.

The actual scenario was filmed at Elstree studios in London. Not even real astronauts were used. Only their names.

Buzz Aldrin Played by Sid James

Neil Armstrong Played by Barbara Windsor

Michael Collins Played by Charles Hawtree

Discussions of a serious nature only in response please

only as long as Neil Armstrongs bra flies off, oh wait i mean Oo