Were the moon landings fake?

Step 1, Capsule catches fire

Step 2, They cant get out

Step 3. They burn to death

They only lost three.

They only lost three.

Exactly.

Kind of hard to lose more than 3 people from a fire confined to a vessel which only holds 3 people.

The photo thing has always been something the conspiracy theorists pick up on. Who knows... maybe they were faked - didn't turn out well, solar radiation exposed the film? I dunno. My favourite doubts are -

How the hell did they do it with less computer power than a modern calculator?

A modern calculator would be enough.

Did they fake it just to win one element of the Space Race?

Wouldn't the USSR then tell the world that the USA faked it?

How come, in 40 years we haven't been back?

Cost. You also have to remember that the development of nuclear missiles and rockets went hand in hand. Apart from the Moon rocket - Saturn V, all the other rockets were in fact missiles converted.

and... the fact that Moon rock is, amazingly, the same composition as Earth rock, thereby adjusting our entire theory of how the moon came into being.

Hmm ok.

Elements were faked. I do think they landed, maybe but i do think many of the pictures were faked. If they were, for what reason i dont know. Its a tricky one when you consider how far behind the Russians America actually were in the 60s then Bingo, they land on the moon. Plus NASA lost most of its astronauts in a capsule fire but then all of a sudden things 'came together' and they landed first.

What element(s) were fake?

I'll help you out here. The answer is none.

They only lost three.

Oh thats ok then. Only 3 highly trained astronauts got fried. No problem for NASA and i bet their families didnt even care :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 13:56 ----------

What element(s) were fake?

I'll help you out here. The answer is none.

You arent very good at this are you.

Oh thats ok then. Only 3 highly trained astronauts got fried. No problem for NASA and i bet their families didnt even care :rolleyes:

No.

You said NASA lost most of its astronauts in a fire, I said that they only lost three. Then you made up a load of stuff.

You arent very good at this are you.

What does that even mean?

Are you going to answer my question: What elements were faked?

I got a shock when the footage of a moon buggy driving around the moon was shown at a different speed. It looked awfully like one being driven around on the earth.

So I think some of the photos were faked, yes, but that they did land on the moon.

Surely it should be easy enough to prove, because various bits of US space hardware should still be lying around on the moon's surface?

Wouldn't the USSR then tell the world that the USA faked it?

For 40 odd years the only media the west will have been exposed to (except foreign travellers of course) will have been western media outlets, certeainly not Russian.

I got a shock when the footage of a moon buggy driving around the moon was shown at a different speed. It looked awfully like one being driven around on the earth.

So I think some of the photos were faked, yes, but that they did land on the moon.

Surely it should be easy enough to prove, because various bits of US space hardware should still be lying around on the moon's surface?

They are.

You can see them with a good enough telescope.

There's even a mirror up there that people bounce lasers off to measure how far away the moon is.

What should a buggy on the moon look like?

There's no hint of evidence that anything was faked.

What does that even mean?

Are you going to answer my question: What elements were faked?

Something I always wondered about is who/what filmed the capsule thingy blasting off FROM the moon?

Something I always wondered about is who/what filmed the capsule thingy blasting off FROM the moon?

They were transmitted back to earth from a camera left on the surface.