Dementia Friends session - THIS SATURDAY

Please move this thread if I haven't posted in the correct place, mods - posted here as I noticed another in this section from a couple of years ago

This Saturday 11th July, as part of Woodseats Festival, I will be running a Dementia Friends session. You may have heard about the Dementia Friends campaign in the media. Over one million Dementia Friends have been created across the UK and this is your opportunity to join in.

Alzheimer’s Society’s Dementia Friends programme is the biggest ever initiative to change people’s perceptions of dementia. It aims to transform the way the nation thinks, talks and acts about the condition. Dementia touches the lives of millions of people across the UK. Dementia Friends was launched to tackle the stigma and lack of understanding that means many people with the condition experience loneliness and social exclusion.

Dementia Friends is about learning more about dementia and the small ways you can help.

Please do join me at 11am at Woodseats Methodist Church. Further information can be found by clicking this link: https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/WEBSessionDetails?id=a052000000LZhv1AAD Pre-registration isn't necessary, please feel free to just turn up!

I will try my best to attend.

Thanks for the information.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 18:20 ----------

Sorry I didn't make it.

Are you planning on any more sessions ?