Owt int papers about Sheff Togga today.

cuttsie

I peruse two or three Sunday papers on a regular basis and get dismayed about the lack of any coverage or even mention of the Sheffield togga scene.

Any one spotted any coverage at all in this weeks rags?

Or are they just southern based fan clubs.

We should have got rid when we could have got a fee.

In all fairness mate you don't need a fee any more but yeah I see where you are coming from.

This move says a lot about how clubs are recruiting these days though. There is a shortage of available, good quality attackers which means clubs are either loaning youngsters from the top flight or looking in the lower leagues or abroad. Maguire wasn't prolific last season but he found the net a few times and is available which is why they are after him.

I peruse two or three Sunday papers on a regular basis and get dismayed about the lack of any coverage or even mention of the Sheffield togga scene.

Yer right mate too quiet,roll on August,keep looking for the cleaners what CB says they've set on but nowt about it.

It's not that they're anti-northern clubs. It's because they think anything other than the Premier League is of no interest to anybody and it's been that way for years.

It's not that they're anti-northern clubs. It's because they think anything other than the Premier League is of no interest to anybody and it's been that way for years.

Well City's such as Sheffield, Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham proves them to be wrong, you would think that if they want to sell more papers they would cater for the vast numbers that live in the above areas.

Very true Jim, but i,m led to believe things are going to change so lets keep buying the sunday rags, :)

I used to get bored stiff in the summer with no football. Now I have too many sporting events to follow: Wimbledon, TdF, Cricket... I'll be busy the coming months!

One million live spectators watched the Tour yesterday nearly as many as turned out in Sheffield last year.:hihi: