Underbank res champs 19th july

As per title, just booked on to this match , love the venue, anybody else fishing it ( charliewag ).£300 gauranteed for winner plus superpools, well up for this,cant wait. Pm me for contact number if you fancy a breamathon ( lol, fat chance ) regards keith

Hi grandad owl, i've not yet been up this year. What is the water level like as I prefer it when it's low?

There,s a charity pairs match on tomorrow, so going for a walk round , and a good nosey. Will let you know. Regards

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 17:11 ----------

Water was unusually high for this time of year, on the bypass bank it was only about 10 foot or so from the trees, cant really comment on the fishing too much as access to the banks behind the anglers was too restictive, by which i mean it would have disturbed the matchmen by waking too close to the pegs and tackle. However did see a few decent skimmers come out, but must say it looked very patchy. The outcome could be completely different as stated didnt see too much. Regards keith