Naked motor cyclists Burncross.

Life is too short to worry everytime you go out. Never happened to me after 25 years road legal. It's my choice not to wear leathers sometimes so why do you seem so concerned? Wish i lived in the USA. Their bike laws are :D:D:D:D

Did these nude guys have their HELMETS on??

Their helmets are pretty small :hihi:

Edited by cuttsie

Life is too short to worry everytime you go out. Never happened to me after 25 years road legal. It's my choice not to wear leathers sometimes so why do you seem so concerned? Wish i lived in the USA. Their bike laws are :D:D:D:D

Just because of this thread I had an elaborate search of images that depict what can happen to bikers without gear. I won't post it here as some of the links I found were horrifying, including a fella who had the precise thing I described happen, fell over and slid on the hot tarmac for only 4 meters. His face was literally hanging of his skull. And he was conscious and screaming. Like I said, not something to share here, but by word, if that is a risk you are prepared to take, good luck to you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/wp/2014/10/27/rise-in-u-s-bicycle-fatalities-concerns-safety-advocates/

Think again buddy.

Similar injuries likely though - acute brain injury, fractures and degloving of limbs

J if that is a risk you are prepared to take, good luck to you.

Thankyou very much old chappy :D

---------- Post added 03-07-2015 at 22:15 ----------

Similar injuries likely though - acute brain injury, fractures and degloving of limbs

And leathers would have what effect???? Everytime you venture onto the roads it's a risk. I prefer to lead a happy life without worrying about the what ifs.

And leathers would have what effect???? Everytime you venture onto the roads it's a risk. I prefer to lead a happy life without worrying about the what ifs.

I thought this thread would be a bit of fun .

Oh well back to the bleedin Talaban;)

I've slid 50+ yards down the road in leathers and got up without a scratch. Leathers do an excellent job, watch the slides in Motogp to see how they stand up.

Skin however does not last 50 inches.

I've slid 50+ yards down the road in leathers and got up without a scratch. Leathers do an excellent job, watch the slides in Motogp to see how they stand up.

Skin however does not last 50 inches.

I never knew that after so many years of biking. ;)

acute brain injury, fractures and degloving of limbs

My reference was how leathers would help these injuries ;)

to me personally it doesnt matter how long anybody has been riding, im on the side of best to be prepared for an off and it not happen than the other way around. watch the 30 second video in the link mick doohan made a safety awareness video to demonstrate some of the very real dangers.

My reference was how leathers would help these injuries ;)

You cant see how leathers would protect against fractures or degloving, and they let you ride a bike?

It will be most likely he is driving more careful while riding nude.

When you are wearing protection you falsely get the illusion you are more safe than you really are. It gives the driver incentives to go further and drive more dangerously.