Bag Up Bait New Opening

Hi to all anglers my name is Chris from Bag Up Baits I own the fishing bait company Bag Up Baits. Just to give you piece of mind the bag up baits that are for sale on amazon are only available on Amazon only. There is only one Bag Up Baits fishing baits company and that is the Bag Up Baits On Amazon I hope this helps you with you fishing bait questions regarding Bag Up Baits. Feel free to visit us on Amazon plus all of our baits are now FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE IN THE UK

Just type in amazon the words Bag Up Baits to see more baits

FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE

What was the name of the company again?:D

We stress that We do not make our baits at Southey and we have nothing to do with any other bait companies in this area. If you want to order from Bag Up Baits you can but only from amazon as we sell on amazon only. You can order the Bag Up Baits products from us from amazon and ALL BAITS FREE DELIVERY.

Hope this clears things

Tight Lines Chris

Bag Up Baits Amazon

Bag up Angling has closed at Chap is now at Southey where the Magnet used to be. I've just rung them and confirmed it

Bag up Angling has closed at Chap is now at Southey where the Magnet used to be. I've just rung them and confirmed it

Well it didn't last long up at Southey ! anyone any idea why it has now closed and where they might have gone to ?