Bag Up Bait New Opening

Anyone know if the Bag Up Bait place at Southey shops which looks to be opening soon is the same company as the one on Amazon that sells Carp and Match baits amongst other things ?

If it is can any anglers tell me if their stuff is any good.

Cheers RM

There's a bag up angling in chapeltown but i've not heard of them opening a shop at southey. There was a tackle shop there a few years ago and it was so successful I can't remember what is was called.

Kerfoots,bottom of Southey hill , or gunnies tackle end of Buchanan rd? Markus.

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 09:51 ----------

Also, the tackle shop in chapel town many years ago was called max dolbys, then I believe Steve Gregory and John Brookes then took it on:) markus

There's a bag up angling in chapeltown but i've not heard of them opening a shop at southey. There was a tackle shop there a few years ago and it was so successful I can't remember what is was called.

NITROBAITS. and it was successful thanks.:loopy:

I went past it around 9.30am on Monday and it was closed

still not opened it seems, was wondering if they are only using the premises to make the bait which gets sold on amazon etc, pity as I pass there every day and was hoping to call in and check out some bait !

Hi to all anglers my name is Chris from Bag Up Baits I own the fishing bait company Bag Up Baits. Just to give you piece of mind the bag up baits that are for sale on amazon are only available on Amazon only. There is only one Bag Up Baits fishing baits company and that is the Bag Up Baits On Amazon I hope this helps you with you fishing bait questions regarding Bag Up Baits. Feel free to visit us on Amazon plus all of our baits are now FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE IN THE UK

Just type in amazon the words Bag Up Baits to see more baits

FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE

Edited by bagupbaits

Hi to all anglers my name is Chris from Bag Up Baits I own the fishing bait company Bag Up Baits. Just to give you piece of mind the bag up baits that are for sale on amazon are only available on Amazon only. There is only one Bag Up Baits fishing baits company and that is the Bag Up Baits On Amazon I hope this helps you with you fishing bait questions regarding Bag Up Baits. Feel free to visit us on Amazon plus all of our baits are now FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE IN THE UK

Just type in amazon the words Bag Up Baits to see more baits

FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE

Hi Chris

Does this mean the premises at Southey are not anything to do with you or are they your premises but your doing your bait making there or something ?

Cheers

RM

We stress that We do not make our baits at Southey and we have nothing to do with any other bait companies in this area. If you want to order from Bag Up Baits you can but only from amazon as we sell on amazon only. You can order the Bag Up Baits products from us from amazon and ALL BAITS FREE DELIVERY.

Hope this clears things

Tight Lines Chris

Bag Up Baits Amazon

Bag Up Tackle at Chap is no longer open - it's now a pet supplies (Pets are pals, that used to be further down the road)

no idea whether they are re-opening elsewhere, I don't even know if the two are connected! (Bag Up at Chap & Bag Up Baits...)

Bag up angling at chapletown has closed and the shop and reopened at southey called bag up angling baits