Brian bradley rip

Just seen it was brian bradley and his wife died in the crash on m1 yesterday.remember him from doing the non league scene on radio sheffield.condolenses to family and friends .

That will be a big loss to non league football in South Yorkshire, I used to listen to his round up religiously every week.

RIP

R.I.P very sad news.

I used to go to college for ex steelworkers in the 80'ies with Brian,he was a great guy,always a smile on his face..........RIP Brian.

R.I.P Brian and Judith, condolences to the family

Just seen it was brian bradley and his wife died in the crash on m1 yesterday.remember him from doing the non league scene on radio sheffield.condolenses to family and friends .

Just seen this,what a sad story RIP to both and condolences to the family.

Don't want to come across as disrespectful at all, and condolences to all who knew and missed him, but who was Brian and why was he significant?

Excuse my ignorance its not intended to be disrespectful or offensive in any way.

knew him all my life .never forget waiting for green un outside his shop at page hall .soo sad my brothers worked for him ...such a nice couple ripx

Don't want to come across as disrespectful at all, and condolences to all who knew and missed him, but who was Brian and why was he significant?

Excuse my ignorance its not intended to be disrespectful or offensive in any way.

He reported on local league football for years Webby.

Brian was a great man. Gave a lot of lads in the Owler Lane area a start in life, working in his shops/paper round. He also put a lot of hard work into the Sheff & Hallam FA, on the committee and also as a referee, and also a sports reporter in the local media.