New Bohemians Saturday Mornings

Hey,

New Bohemians Saturday mornings XI are after a few new players to add to an accomplished squad that has a proven pedigree on Saturday afternoons and have made the move to the Sheffield Fair play league on Saturday mornings for the new season.

As with all new teams we will be starting in the bottom division but are targeting progression and we will have 21 league games this year + two cups.

If you are interested we will be training every Wed at 7pm in Handsworth

Cheers, feel free to post or dm me.

Tom

I can personally vouch that having refereed one of their games and played against this team twice last season, they were a fair set of lads with a decent standard. A very easy opposition to get on with.

We had some of them at our boozer afterwards, they will be sorely missed from our league.

Edited by TheTwirler
typo

Hi mate, I'd be interested in playing. I have played before for a number of teams. I play right mid but can play in strike or center mid if need be. Thanks.

Mobeen, come along on wed mate. We are training at Holyoake avenue, Handsworth, S13 8HH at 7pm.

Hello

I am looking for a saturday morning side, Just wondering if I could come down and have a run out?

Cheers

Tom

Absolutely Tom, we have a game tomorrow away if u fancy it if not come along on wed. Cheers Tom

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 19:24 ----------

Training is on tomorrow at 7pm at Holyoake avenue, Handsworth, S13 8HH. Anyone is welcome

Training is on tonight at 7pm at Holyoake avenue, Handsworth, S13 8HH. Anyone is welcome