Disgusted With PIP Decision

thank you so much

Have you tried joining benefitsandwork.co.uk? There is a joining fee but its worth it considering how much information, guides etc you get access to

The fightback4justice forum has exactly the same but without the fee :)

What kind of turnaround is there from applying til assessment? also does everyone need an assessment?

Good luck Daisydoo xx

It took me almost 18 months from application to decision, but it all depends on your conditions and who looks at it.

For PIP everyone has an assessment pretty much, even those who have lifetime DLA awards

What kind of turnaround is there from applying til assessment? also does everyone need an assessment?

Good luck Daisydoo xx

Thankyou..

Thought I would just update, I have been awarded PIP no assessment, I applied in September. Filled form in myself, didn't send any medical information as to be honest was very confused when filling out form. They contacted my doctor and other health professionals. I received text from DWP to say I have been awarded PIP and will receive payment within two weeks.

Never give up good luck to all still fighting xx

The fightback4justice forum has exactly the same but without the fee :)

I think you will find they charge £45 for help with filling in the form and my friend said you have to pay up front before they will help you.

I think you will find they do them over the phone free, and the facebook page is free to join. I have used them many times and I know Michelle the founder personally :)

I think you will find they do them over the phone free, and the facebook page is free to join. I have used them many times and I know Michelle the founder personally :)

She was quoted £45 for over the phone and the price is the same if you go into the office. The facebook page is free. Perhaps this service has become popular and they now have to charge as they are non funded.