Extreme weather thread - Summer 2015

Lol, where's the LIKE button. Isn't it great, our very own personal forecaster. Keep up the good work Twirler ?

He's a bit of a cult on here. I said CULT!

I,ll wait to see what twirler has to say before deciding weather** to put washing out or not

** See what you did there?

I,ll wait to see what twirler has to say before deciding weather to put washing out or not

well I put my washing out earlier and it immediately started to rain, oh well it couldn't get any wetter :hihi:

** See what you did there?

lol didnt realize but yeah lol

Obviously Twirler not around so I'll be the stand-in weather forecasterer. For those wanting to wash, tomorrow and Friday are going to be nice. There we are, done!

Obviously Twirler not around so I'll be the stand-in weather forecasterer. For those wanting to wash, tomorrow and Friday are going to be nice. There we are, done!

You failed the first rule of weather forecasting - always have a get-out clause. What you should have said is:

"For those wanting to wash, tomorrow and Friday are going to be nice although there may be the odd light, or possibly heavy shower. There we are, done"

:hihi:

You failed the first rule of weather forecasting - always have a get-out clause. What you should have said is:

"For those wanting to wash, tomorrow and Friday are going to be nice although there may be the odd light, or possibly heavy shower. There we are, done"

The second rule is to lard the 'forecast' (might prove accurate, might not) with a spookily-accurate recital of what the weather's already done today: giving the impression that you know much more than you really know!

The sun will rise at? a chance of rain, scattered showers here and there, patchy fog, To be a good weather forecaster you would first have to spend at least five years as an estate agent;

tut tut you lot :hihi:

I always try to give at least 2 or 3 days warning whenever I think something out of the ordinary may happen!

I've been mega busy with work, overtime and more work. Plus I've played 3 football games this week, so haven't had the chance to sit down and so much as look at the weather!

I did say it was going to be nice this weekend though, today was wonderful! And tomorrow will be lovely if a degree or two cooler. I'm playing football in the morning so I am very glad that it won't be scorchio.

Unfortunately next week the South will be having the fine weather and there's LOADS of cloud coming over the Atlantic so I reckon some heavy rainy spells next week.

No offence Twirler, i was thinking of the media forecasters.

No offence Twirler, i was thinking of the media forecasters.

Oh I got that, I was trying to make light of it but reading back I can see that the post sounds a bit defensive, sorry! It's just been a REALLY long week, nothing more :)

So how about these clouds that are rolling in, huh? The met office are sticking with their usual prediction of 5-10% chance of rain but I think we'll get a bit looking at how the clouds are formed, though nothing that can be described as out of the ordinary for the North of England.

My Sunflowers are hoping so, anyway!

Its very very heavy now, I suspect we will have a storm soon

btw, if you have severe hayfever, I mean severe, then the lovely weather is not really that for sufferers.