Are there any aquanatal classes in Sheffield?

Hi I'm 21 weeks pregnant and really want to start an aquanatal class but can't find any in Sheffield. Does anyone know of any?

Or any other pregnancy exercise class ideally in North Sheffield (S35 area)?

Thanks

Hi thanks for that but I already tried that number and classes no longer run its a real shame

There used to be one at Hillsborough leisure centre, I'm pretty sure it still runs? I don't know if Chapeltown baths do anything as well?

I know there is a buggy fit class that goes through Chapeltown too, possibly the park, but I don't have any contact details sadly.

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I ought to do something too to be honest!

Hi thanks for that but I already tried that number and classes no longer run its a real shame

Oh that's a shame. If you do find any I might be interested in going too.

I used to volunteer at an aqua natal class run by midwives at King Edwards swimming baths, but this has now shut down due to lack of funding. Real shame too, as it was a lovely group.

Try concord swimming baths, they used to do one. Or ring the leisure centre's and ask if you could attend the normal aqua natal classes, if the instructor knows, she may just tell you to leave certain bits out.