Cubana sheffield

anybody had a function there looks good on website

anybody had a function there looks good on website

I prefered the old Cubana. It had soul & atmosphere.

I was there last week and it was a fun place with good atmosphere and the food was lovely. The only thing I would say it that the group I was with found it a little too noisy and cramped. It is very popular and all the tables were full so I would recommend booking in advance. Good for a night out but not so good if you want to be able to hear each other without shouting :)

I was there last week and it was a fun place with good atmosphere and the food was lovely. The only thing I would say it that the group I was with found it a little too noisy and cramped. It is very popular and all the tables were full so I would recommend booking in advance. Good for a night out but not so good if you want to be able to hear each other without shouting :)

What if you want to dance with attractive women though? I don't know how to do salsa or zumba but I've seen folks doing it and it looks fun. I can do the Lambrusco though. Ladies? Anyone out there want a Lambrusco with me?