Sudden aggression in a Boa advice needed

Hi there folks, just a little advice needed. Obtained a fully grown female boa yesterday, she settled well has been handled a couple of times, nice friendly calm.

All of a sudden the dog walked past n bang she repeatedly striking at the glass, not a happy lass at all.

Immediate action turned her light off, covered viv with blanket. She maybe feels threatened so needs dark secure place

I walked pass she hisses loudly so obviously still upset. Maybe she's hungry but she was fed last week. Should I offer her another meal or should I wait a week till she calms down.

Could she be too warm.

I would get some expert advice from someone who knows something about snakes - ring a Zoo, or similar establishment.

There are some great people on reptiles forum uk.

sounds to me like she needs some time to adapt to her new surroundings- lots of strainge new things going on around her that she needs to familiarise herself with, especially other animals. If you're confident that you're giving her the right heat/light conditions I'd just give her a week to come round, that's what i was advised when I adopted my Sinaloan Milksnake aged 2and a bit - she soon got used to being around cats, a Dobermann, rodents, fish, people and for a supposedly shy species, she's happy to be handled - she eats well and comes out from her hide for a good old slither whenever we put the music on, lol.

Further news on Mrs boa, think it was just the stress of moving as I handled her since and she's absolutely fine. Seems she just doesn't like orange n white dogs :)