Female singer/musician in search of guitarist and drummer

Hello!

I am in search of a guitarist and drummer to start a band. I write my own material, sing and play synth along with a loop pedal.

Influences:

Queen Adreena, Depeche Mode, Duchess Says, PJ Harvey, Grimes...

Want to create something raw, edgy, atmospheric and energetic.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

soundcloud.com/wuther

soundcloud.com/moraymusic

Hi, I am a guitar player, electric and acoustic i have amps and fx gear for guitar, do you have the equipment to produce your sound in a live environment or is it more a studio recording project you are wanting to do?

Hi Salt,

Yes, I have equipment to play live, wanting to do mostly live at the moment - for practicing and gigs, etc.

Where abouts are you based?

Thanks,

Jade. ( [email protected] )

Hello i sent you a message to your hotmail account the other day, asking if you wanted a jam?

---------- Post added 16-07-2015 at 20:32 ----------

Hi not received it in my hotmail I have had problems with it, not to worry, yes I am up for a jam, I am free most evenings so just let me have a couple of option dates when and where you want to meet and I will arrange to meet you.

If you want to work on any of the songs on Soundcloud that would be fine, just let me know which ones and I will keep listening to them to get them learned.

Thanks