Terrorist attacks in Tunisia & Kuwait. "At least" 27 and 10 dead.

The White non Muslim in Charlston killed nine black peoples the other day, it doesn't mean all white non Muslims are the same does it?

You need to stop tarring all Muslims as the same....:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are bad apples that aren't muslim, but the fact that you are having to search the internet in desperation to find isolated events when muslims are murdering tens of thousands of innocent civilians every year and taking away schoolgirls as sex slaves says it all. There is a really serious problem with your religion and a serious problem if you have to keep making excuses instead of condemnation.

http://qz.com/381918/it-has-been-one-year-since-nearly-300-girls-were-kidnapped-by-boko-haram/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11061974/Islamic-State-claims-slaughter-of-250-captured-Syrian-soldiers-in-latest-brutal-killing.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-massacre-baga-nigeria

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/01/al-qaeda-slaughters-syria-killing-fields-2014121112119453512.html

You guys have serious problems coexisting with the world.

Edited by Bigthumb

No it isn't spot on, Isis are not going to try and recruit Christian children to join their cause just the same way that right wing groups are not going to try and recruit ethnic members.

I also thought it was spot on, someone must have laid the foundations for it to be possible to recruit them. There is clearly something being taught to the children of British Muslims which makes them more susceptible to radicalization, which is not being taught to the children of non Muslims.

I'm sure there are bad apples that aren't muslim, but the fact that you are having to search the internet in desperation to find isolated events when muslims are murdering tens of thousands of innocent civilians every year says it all. There is a really serious problem with your religion and a serious problem if you have to keep making excuses instead of condemnation.

http://qz.com/381918/it-has-been-one-year-since-nearly-300-girls-were-kidnapped-by-boko-haram/

You guys have serious problems coexisting with the world.

Your "you guys" comment is lumping us all as the same which is out of order.

Nobody is making any excuses and no I didn't have to search the Internet in regards to the Charlston shooting as it was main news only a few days ago.

Yes there is a problem with Muslim extremists and it needs dealing with but I don't think it is fair to target all Muslims as the same.

I have always condemned terrorists attacks and have never tried to justify them in any way.

I'm 42 years old and I have never felt the need to go out and do anything to any non Muslim due to my religion so if the religion is the problem then how come It hasn't led me down the extremist path?

My mrs is a white English woman and I have non Muslim white relatives from her side and I believe my situation is proof that interracial/interfaith relationships can and do work.

Giving a reason for what may be causing the extremists to do what they are doing is not condoning it, I see it as understanding the problem.

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 20:01 ----------

I also thought it was spot on, someone must have laid the foundations for it to be possible to recruit them. There is clearly something being taught to the children of British Muslims which makes them more susceptible to radicalization, which is not being taught to the children of non Muslims.

I'm a child of british Muslims, why haven't I gone down the extremist route then because I was taught about Islam when growing up too?

Edited by mafya

Nobody is making any excuses and no I didn't have to search the Internet in regards to the Charlston shooting as it was main news only a few days ago.

Yes there is a problem with Muslim extremists and it needs dealing with but I don't think it is fair to target all Muslims as the same.

I have always condemned terrorists attacks and have never tried to justify them in any way.

I'm 42 years old and I have never felt the need to go out and do anything to any non Muslim due to my religion so if the religion is the problem then how come It hasn't led me down the extremist path?

My mrs is a white English woman and I have non Muslim white relatives from her side and I believe my situation is proof that interracial/interfaith relationships can and do work.

Giving a reason for what may be causing the extremists to do what they are doing is not condoning it, I see it as understanding the problem.

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 20:01 ----------

I'm a child of british Muslims, why haven't I gone down the extremist route then because I was taught about Islam when growing up too?

The more important question is why some Muslims are joining and sympathizing with IS and non Muslims are not.

It must be something about the teachings of Islam that leads some to become radicalized, if it has nothing to do with Islam then non Muslims would also be joining IS.

The more important question is why some Muslims are joining and sympathizing with IS and non Muslims are not.

It must be something about the teachings of Islam that leads some to become radicalized, if it has nothing to do with Islam then non Muslims would also be joining IS.

Some of them are. We've seen British, white people converting to Islam but instead of joining the mainstream religion they are radicalised and frankly bonkers.The ginger haired white guy who bangs on about jihad....he didn't become a Muslim so he could settle down, open a corner shop, have a family, have children and pray quietly...he did it because he's got a screw loose.

His version of Islam is exactly like The Westboro' Baptists version of Christianity.

my bold=

You wouldn't get a Muslim joining Christian extremists would you?

Muslim extremists will only appeal to other Muslim extremists.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

The ginger haired white guy who bangs on about jihad....he didn't become a Muslim so he could settle down, open a corner shop, have a family, have children and pray quietly...he did it because he's got a screw loose.

Wait till Gingers affiliate and get radicalised, then the s*** really will hit the fan :hihi:

Some of them are. We've seen British, white people converting to Islam but instead of joining the mainstream religion they are radicalised and frankly bonkers.The ginger haired white guy who bangs on about jihad....he didn't become a Muslim so he could settle down, open a corner shop, have a family, have children and pray quietly...he did it because he's got a screw loose.

His version of Islam is exactly like The Westboro' Baptists version of Christianity.

Brill couldn't have put it better.:clap:

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 21:41 ----------

my bold=

You wouldn't get a Muslim joining Christian extremists would you?

Muslim extremists will only appeal to other Muslim extremists.

Dead is dead surely.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

Did you see the news?

Tunisian people crying for the dead tourists, and laying tributes.

Tunisian civilians putting themselves in mortal danger to save the lives of tourists, like the shopkeeper who told the fleeing tourists (who the gunman was approaching) to come and hide in his shop,and the hotel worker, who was ushering people in and telling them where the gunman was, and the builders who were throwing bricks at the gunman in an attempt to stop him.

Tunisian locals, congregating on the beach, calling for an end to terrorism.

The Tunisian bloke who wore his England shirt on the beach today, to show solidarity with the British.

Tunisian after Tunisian showing their defiance and abhorrence of such terrorist acts.

According to wikipedia, there's a 98% chance all these individuals are muslim. People for whom it would be a lot safer to look the other way, but instead risked their lives to protect the lives of strangers.

The killing of those people was a terrible act beyond words, but the above is proof that there are many more people who will not allow evil to triumph by doing nothing.

Edited by Hesther

Did you see the news?

Tunisian civilians putting themselves in mortal danger to save the lives of tourists, like the shopkeeper who told the fleeing tourists (who the gunman was approaching) to come and hide in his shop,and the hotel worker, who was ushering people in and telling them where the gunman was, and the builders who were throwing bricks at the gunman in an attempt to stop him.

The Tunisian bloke who wore his England shirt on the beach today, to show solidarity with the British.

Tunisian after Tunisian showing their defiance and abhorrence of such terrorist acts.

According to wikipedia, there's a 98% chance all these individuals are muslim. People for whom it would be a lot safer to look the other way, but instead risked their lives to protect the lives of strangers.

The killing of those people was a terrible act beyond words, but the above is proof that there are many more people who will not allow evil to triumph by doing nothing.

Saw the pictures of the capture of the second suspect. The locals had formed a lynch mob and were going to tear him to bits.

This attack in Tunisia must really grind the gears of the appologists who proclaim these attacks are the result of western meddling and wars in the middle eastern nations. The west had no hand in the Tunisian uprising, neither has it had much input after. Tunisia is and was a strong ally of the west with a shared history. This man was not oppressed, he was not some poor subjugated Muslim, fleeing from wars started by a foreign power. He was an every day student, who turned. Very worrying indeed.

Did you see the news?

Good for them.

It's about time somebody reminded the world that there are plenty of decent, honourable muslims in the world with the courage to stand up for what's right.

What I hear from the Tunisian people right now is "IS don't speak for us, we're with you".

The Tunisians may be struggling with the idea of completely separate church and state, but then so are we. It's clear that the people have no interest in a Caliphate.