Terrorist attacks in Tunisia & Kuwait. "At least" 27 and 10 dead.

Like I mentioned earlier ISIS are fighting Hamas in Gaza, assassinating each others leaders.

Ah the religion of peace.

Ah the religion of peace.

Funny, that's what they say about Christianity :huh:

It is all about power regardless of how it is dressed up.

I'm not aware that anyone is beheading folk and blowing up shopping malls on several continents in order to set up a Christians only state.

How many of the British Muslims who have joined IS would have done so if they hadn't been brought up Muslim? How many would be embracing a violent intolerant ideology? Next to none would be my guess.

You can't escape the glaringly obvious truth that the way British Muslims raise their children positions them where they can easily be lured across by the Islamist extremism. If they don't want that to b the fate of so many, or risk the wrath of the wider community, then they are going to have to do something about it.

Obviously I don't have figures for this but it seems a fair few number who've become hardline terrorists are converts to Islam, from the top of my head I can think of the partner of one of the London bombers who also was a convert. This week I read of a British convert who was killed whilst himself out on a killing mission.

As tempting as it might be to seek linear reasons for this (its all about Islam), we'll be missing the point and the hope of workable solutions if we focus on this one possibility.

Clearly there are reasons western youth are prepared to leave the comfort of familiar surroundings, travel half way across the world, dispense with rational social affiliations and learned morality in order to strap a suicide belt on their backs... frankly I wouldn't fancy it even for a cause I was wedded to..I wouldn't even walk down to Hillsborough to do that.

Edited by boyfriday

How many of the British Muslims who have joined IS would have done so if they hadn't been brought up Muslim? How many would be embracing a violent intolerant ideology? Next to none would be my guess.

You can't escape the glaringly obvious truth that the way British Muslims raise their children positions them where they can easily be lured across by the Islamist extremism. If they don't want that to b the fate of so many, or risk the wrath of the wider community, then they are going to have to do something about it.

Spot on despite what our usual excuse makers might try to claim.

Spot on despite what our usual excuse makers might try to claim.

No it isn't spot on, Isis are not going to try and recruit Christian children to join their cause just the same way that right wing groups are not going to try and recruit ethnic members.

No it isn't spot on, Isis are not going to try and recruit Christian children to join their cause just the same way that right wing groups are not going to try and recruit ethnic members.

They are recruiting little Christian lasses for a much more sinister reason.

Who are they? one of the most common comments you hear is "Well they do say"

So to clarify the matter when was the last Christian Suicide car bombing, suicide jacket bombing, Mass beheading, Mass schoolchildren kidnapping, schoolgirl shot for being educated. etc, etc?

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 17:11 ----------

On a ratio of 100% to 0% who is carrying out the most beheadings, suicide bombings, Schoolchildren kidnapping, night club bombings, flying passenger jets in to buildings etc. etc?

I thought IS just kidnapped them as sex slaves. Nice folks, and all in the name of Islam.

I thought IS just kidnapped them as sex slaves. Nice folks, and all in the name of Islam.

The White non Muslim in Charlston killed nine black peoples the other day, it doesn't mean all white non Muslims are the same does it?

You need to stop tarring all Muslims as the same....:rolleyes:

Who are they? one of the most common comments you hear is "Well they do say"

So to clarify the matter when was the last Christian Suicide car bombing, suicide jacket bombing, Mass beheading, Mass schoolchildren kidnapping, schoolgirl shot for being educated. etc, etc?

Calm down, I was simply throwing you're own tone of invective back at you and hopefully demonstrating how facile it is.

Imagine for a second you're a jihadi, telling a story to the impressionable about American drone attacks "...and all this my brothers from the religion of peace". Really helpful and instructive.