Where to get fingerprints taken in Sheffield

Hi

I need a set of fingerprints (preferably by LiveScan) taken for a background check. I got an inked set done from a local police station but they weren't clear enough.

I need them doing in the next 2 days so preferably somewhere they allows walk-ins. Anywhere other than another police station?

Thanks

Commit an arrestable offence; I'm sure the police will oblige with a 'live scan' and a full background check

Hi

I need a set of fingerprints (preferably by LiveScan) taken for a background check. I got an inked set done from a local police station but they weren't clear enough.

I need them doing in the next 2 days so preferably somewhere they allows walk-ins. Anywhere other than another police station?

Thanks

Are you trying to find more evidence than just lipstick on a glass?

Never heard of finger prints needed for a background check before. Are you applying for a job at MI5?

Never heard of finger prints needed for a background check before. Are you applying for a job at MI5?

:hihi:

I don't understand this either...

... how come the police station's set aren't good enough? :suspect:

And surely if they were really required for something that 'sensitive' (maybe some sort of 'automated entry' system), then wouldn't the organisation have the facilities to take the prints themselves? :suspect::suspect:

Surely the employer an advise you on this? Give them a call.

I've never heard anything so bizarre and quite frankly intrusive....Why not go the whole hog and provide a DNA sample, along with some live tissue samples?

If some potential employer was asking me for 'livescan' fingerprints, I'd be seriously asking myself, do I really want to work for a company this intrusive!

I've never heard anything so bizarre and quite frankly intrusive....Why not go the whole hog and provide a DNA sample, along with some live tissue samples?

:hihi:

That made me giggle! :wave:

I had to get fingerprints done as part of a (US) personal licensing process last year. As far as I could tell it was only the police that could do it (and in any case and as previously mentioned, it's usually required by the third party).

No need for fingerprints for an SC or DV clearance.

Yes it's nothing to do with an employer. Its for a US background check, I used to live there.