300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

Both The Times and The Guardian are reporting today that one of the victims has made an allegation of rape against former deputy council leader Jahangir Akhtar. He's a relative of the Hussein brothers, and was also vice chair of the police authority. If the allegation is true, he would also have been well-placed to orchestrate the cover up that happened for so many years. Both papers have reported that he denies the allegation.

Both The Times and The Guardian are reporting today that one of the victims has made an allegation of rape against former deputy council leader Jahangir Akhtar. He's a relative of the Hussein brothers, and was also vice chair of the police authority. If the allegation is true, he would also have been well-placed to orchestrate the cover up that happened for so many years. Both papers have reported that he denies the allegation.

This article and comments make interesting reading:

rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/rotherham-councillor-accused-of-rape/

Edited by Nig30

Political correctness is worse now than it has ever been .

The public sector if rife with it. we all know councils and local authorities send staff for " diversity training" .

PC is like a cancer that has spread throughout this country , especially among councils. social workers , police etc

If it wasn't the pedo issue being discussed. Instead the subject was discrimination of some kind. Playing devils advocate, lets say a council worker made insults to such a person. Would everyone in the forum be supportive of that persons action for not being PC or would you all be quoting the councils equalities and diversity policy and demanding something to be done about the discrimination?

I'm someone who knows who this guy is and do you think if he was faking being paralysed that the police wouldn't point out that he was faking it? :rolleyes:

He has fathered 7 children and was planning more, wouldn't put anything past the scum and I think I'd be keeping very quite about any association if I were you.

If it wasn't the pedo issue being discussed. Instead the subject was discrimination of some kind. Playing devils advocate, lets say a council worker made insults to such a person. Would everyone in the forum be supportive of that persons action for not being PC or would you all be quoting the councils equalities and diversity policy and demanding something to be done about the discrimination?

Yes i would. I hate political correctness. Its just a restriction of free speech.

Im a big supporter of saying it how it is and speaking my mind. If that upsets people , so be it.

---------- Post added 27-02-2016 at 15:55 ----------

He was on Look North the other night saying how vile these people are ,and anyone who covered owt up should be prosecuted.

There is a lot more to come out with this story. There will be a lot of people who wield power in Rotherham who will be sweating right now.

Edited by Penistone999

He was on Look North the other night saying how vile these people are ,and anyone who covered owt up should be prosecuted.

There is a lot more to come out with this story. There will be a lot of people who wield power in Rotherham who will be sweating right now.

I saw the man from the Ramadhan Foundation (Mohamed Shafiq?) on Look North talking about establishment cover ups and corruption, but can't imagine Jahangir Akhtar was on it; Akhtar has been completely silent since the Jay Report, shouting through his letter box to reporters that he absolutely wouldn't apologise to the victims, blocking anyone on Twitter who asked him about it and refusing to do interviews. He was also the one who Andrew Norfolk alleges brokered the deal for Arshid Hussain to return the 13? 14? year old girl he was holding with an agreement of no police action.

He has fathered 7 children and was planning more, wouldn't put anything past the scum and I think I'd be keeping very quite about any association if I were you.

Given "Mad Ash's" track record, would you hazard a guess that these girls were raped and abused?

I'm not associated with him I know of him so why should I keep quiet about it?

There was mention amongst the horror stories that have emerged that one girl was taken to Blackpool held captive above a restaurant and repeatedly abused, I do hope investigations are taking place to find the identities of the low life involved in this to.

I would guess Akhtar got into his position of power through PC agenda targets rather than any merits of his character he's clearly a vile individual who should have been nowhere near public office.

i hope theyve all enjoyed there first full day in jail.scum.

I'm someone who knows who this guy is and do you think if he was faking being paralysed that the police wouldn't point out that he was faking it? :rolleyes:

It's possible nobody who would tell the police if they knew. Faking or exaggerating illnesses to dodge justice is fairly common. There was a case recently where a man was sent to jail for pretending to be in a coma for at least two years. Medical confidentiality etc can be a barrier to the police.

From what I gather from reporting is that in this case there seems to be a strong suspicion that he is exaggerating his condition to try and dodge jail. It's interesting to note that he appears a lot healthier in his police mugshot than he has done when he's been aware cameras are around. He also seems to have suffered a very convenient deterioration since he was arrested.

---------- Post added 27-02-2016 at 19:23 ----------

I'm not associated with him I know of him so why should I keep quiet about it?

Oh, but earlier you were telling us that you knew him well enough to give accurate reports on his medical condition. :loopy::loopy:

I saw the man from the Ramadhan Foundation (Mohamed Shafiq?) on Look North talking about establishment cover ups and corruption, but can't imagine Jahangir Akhtar was on it; Akhtar has been completely silent since the Jay Report, shouting through his letter box to reporters that he absolutely wouldn't apologise to the victims, blocking anyone on Twitter who asked him about it and refusing to do interviews. He was also the one who Andrew Norfolk alleges brokered the deal for Arshid Hussain to return the 13? 14? year old girl he was holding with an agreement of no police action.

Your right , it was the bloke you are on about. my mistake.