300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

theyve chosen a saturday night to do it ,theyle soon change there tune when theyve lost a nights wages ,if they stop at home atleast it will be safer for the girls

... just as Uber is looking to jump in!

Really?

So what was Tory-led Oxfordshire county council's excuse for a lack of action then ?

It certainly had nothing to do with a woman who has not been in power for 25 years and has been dead for 2 years.

Oxfordshire - the right in power.

Rotherham - the left in power.

There are some common factors, but the above comparison indicates that its not a political ideology.

So if the trolls on here can leave this out of it for five minutes! we may be able to concentrate on other factors.

IMO - The pursuit of and obtaining of power leads to a jealous protection of that position and the hushing up of 'problems'. This is common to all 'management' whether Political or Social Services or Police or whatever. Things go from small omissions and increase until it takes a major incident to wake everyone up and then everyone sees it.

The major incident in the Rotherham situation was the decision by Rotherham Council to set up an independent inquiry - The Jay Report resulted.

No other council across the country did this.

I bet the 'other' councils are rushing to cover their backs and glad that they Rotherham to keep the spot-light off them.

Edited by Flanker7

I know loads of threads have previously been on here regarding the abuse, im just shocked that one isnt at the top of the list for local news now?

So here we go:

How does Rotherham recover & how will justice be served?

This problem is not just Rotherhams , it is happening in every , Village , Town and City worldwide , it's not just Councillors and the Police who have ignored abuse it is also families , parents , siblings , teachers . This problem is not going to go away because of what's happened in Rotherham , it is too entrenched in society . We can't point the finger at a specific person or group , it's more usual for this kind of abuse to happen at home by family members or friends of the family . Like prostitution it will be around for a long time , unless we can completely change human nature . I am in no way condoning this behaviour , sadly I think I'm just pointing out the reality.

Edited by BIGLIL

Is it worse nowadays than it used to be?

And (separate question) is it more prevalent nowadays than it used to be?

she should have been kept in custody not bailed.

Why's that then?

i presume theres reasons why?

i presume only people deemed a danger to the public, themselves or a flight risk are kept in custody?

There are pedo's everywhere. Not just Rotherham.
There are apostrophes everywhere too!

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 23:06 ----------

There are pedo's everywhere. Not just Rotherham.
I recently wore a pedometer on the walk to work and it counted thousands of them in my own area! It counted a similar number on the way back too, so it must be accurate.

Three men and two women have been found guilty of a range of offences involving the sexual exploitation of teenage girls in Rotherham.

Brothers Arshid and Basharat Hussain were found guilty of multiple rapes and indecent assaults of teenagers in the South Yorkshire town.

A third brother, Bannaras Hussain, 36, admitted 10 charges including rape, indecent assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm at the beginning of the trial.

Brothers Majid Bostan, 37 and Sajid Bostan, 38, were cleared of all charges at Sheffield Crown Court.

Karen MacGregor, 58, and Shelley Davies, 40, were found guilty of conspiracy to procure prostitutes and false imprisonment.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-verdicts-in-rotherham-abuse-trial-1-7746377

I hope the sentencing friday is sufficient!