Tackle 2 Fish closed just today?

Yes Charliewag thought it had or was about to?

Thank you for clearing that up!

Blowfealt, I think you've got tackle to fish confused with kerfoots near the white horse pub. I was in there today and Gary,the owner,said you'd been in yesterday afternoon.

You are absolutely right charliewag, I feel a right berk. :blush:

Set in Stone, so sorry mate - got my wires in a right old twist!

As for the match at Norwood, got called in to work so had to drop out, still payed into the pot, but missed out on a few hours in the sunshine - gutted.

No problem Blowfealt,

sorry you missed out on the sunshine better luck next time out. Tight lines mate..

The b********s ! Sold our lass some gift vouchers for me only a week ago, they must have known they were in trouble.

Ps I did tell the owner that by opening after all the match fishermen would already be at the lakes seemed like losing a fair bit of custom, God knows what he was thinking !

Bigsexydoug i would hold on to them there was a number at side of door to ring for refunds and that i think a company callrd online angling is in with it and apparently they are opening a new superstore in lincoln so at least they may be still trading when i next go past i will write number down and post a message to you.

Bigsexydoug i would hold on to them there was a number at side of door to ring for refunds and that i think a company callrd online angling is in with it and apparently they are opening a new superstore in lincoln so at least they may be still trading when i next go past i will write number down and post a message to you.

Will get the number as I drive past there tomorrow, thank you set In stone

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 18:25 ----------

Online angling have another address too for anyone else in the same situation or maybe need to return warranty items

https://www.onlineangling.co.uk/information.php?info_id=19

Sent them an e-mail but that's bounced back, not looking good :mad:

Link to the possibile place ^

Edited by bigsexydoug

Bigsexydoug, have you had any luck yet regarding your gift vouchers?

Bigsexydoug, have you had any luck yet regarding your gift vouchers?

Yeah, got in touch with the number on the front of the shop, they said I could use them on the online angling website to redeem them, think they have a shop near Aston so might just go there in person .

Will try and add thenumber from the shop front for other people who might need it later.

The number is 01142878219

Edited by bigsexydoug