Tackle 2 Fish closed just today?

Just been down to Tackle 2 Fish , shutter not fully open , got met at door by a young man just said "were shut pal" locked door and went back in?

anyone know if its just today or perm ?

A work colleague called in recently and was told they weren't open because they were having a delivery even though there were three staff in the shop.

How recent? seems a bit strange you would think if someone is in they would want a sale, even if I'm just browsing always manage to spend a few bob on bits!

---------- Post added 25-06-2015 at 10:46 ----------

Been passed this morning yes shut !

Notice outside with phone no on for refunds etc....

and thanking for custom. Boxing everything up to ship out i think?

How recent? seems a bit strange you would think if someone is in they would want a sale, even if I'm just browsing always manage to spend a few bob on bits!

---------- Post added 25-06-2015 at 10:46 ----------

Been passed this morning yes shut !

Notice outside with phone no on for refunds etc....

and thanking for custom. Boxing everything up to ship out i think?

That simply isn't true. I called in this afternoon (2ish) for a couple of pints of maggots - business as usual.

Oh ok closed this morning though , window full of all bagged up trays of bait notices were at right hand side of front door and shutter was half down at about 10 am? Hope its not but

why would they be open / shut / open ? When i called other day they had seatboxes in window.

i can only tell what i saw!:roll:

Edited by Set in Stone
spelling

Oh ok closed this morning though , window full of all bagged up trays of bait notices were at right hand side of front door and shutter was half down at about 10 am? Hope its not but

why would they be open / shut / open ? When i called other day they had seatboxes in window.

i can only tell what i saw!:roll:

I don't doubt that you believe you are telling me what you saw, Garry.

I will be in there tomorrow to collect my bait for the charity match at Norwood on Saturday - I will endeavour to find you an explanation.

I will keep you posted.

Steve.

Cheers Steve

yes will be good to know will defiantly use again if so good shop with great range of tackle.

Cheers Steve

yes will be good to know will defiantly use again if so good shop with great range of tackle.

Garry, they were open today - Phew!

Between you and I, best maggots in Sheffield in my opinion.

Steve,

Hope your match went well warm but a nice beeze = suntan!

went past again this morning at 9.15 all shutters down??

did you find anything out?

Blowfealt, I think you've got tackle to fish confused with kerfoots near the white horse pub. I was in there today and Gary,the owner,said you'd been in yesterday afternoon.

Hi Charliewag

i am talking about tackle 2 fish on industrial estate penistone Rd next to Montys motors and old Presto tools site!

Hi set in stone, that's the shop i'm talking about and it has definitely closed.