App Building Service what are your thought's

Hey all,

I’m putting together a new resource that I think will be really useful. It’s an App

building service for Startups with monthly flexible payments.

What do you think? Would something like this be useful?

I’d love to know if this is something you would use — or if there’s something else you could use that might be helpful in your world. After all, I want to make something that’s highly valuable and helpful.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks

I think its a great idea, especially with monthly payments it will help new businesses

Maybe you could do a training app?

Hey Mr Bit, great feedback thanks and I like your idea of the training app.

Theres thousands of good coders accessible via upwork, and you can pay by hour or project.

Id want to know what else you are going to provide for the monthly fee. And who gets the ip. For instance if i stop paying do i keep the app. Are you building ypurself or outsourcing?

Pb

---------- Post added 23-06-2015 at 14:55 ----------

An idea might be to charge an initial fee and then a small monthly management fee. You could include content, marketing, social media marketing as part of the package.

---------- Post added 23-06-2015 at 14:56 ----------

I'd pay for something like that. Along the lines of software with a service (swas).

All the young-uns that mostly use Apps have no money anyway!

You'd be wasting your time.

Find something else that'll make you some dosh - this wont I'm afraid.

Id want to know what else you are going to provide for the monthly fee. And who gets the ip. For instance if i stop paying do i keep the app. Are you building ypurself or outsourcing?

All apps would be done locally be-spoke to the customers requirements or for a cheaper option simply browse through a template and insert your company details.

In the proposal a monthly option would be available that would include support, hosting and maintenance.

All apps would be done locally be-spoke to the customers requirements or for a cheaper option simply browse through a template and insert your company details.

In the proposal a monthly option would be available that would include support, hosting and maintenance.

Start it up. If you dont you will never know!