Where to buy good quality black leggings??

bit random but i'm desperate now!!

where can i buy good quality leggings in sheffield? i want some that won't go bobbley after a couple of washes, that are full length and won't go see thru on the knees!!!!

can anyone recommend a good store to purchase these? i've looked everywhere and can only find terrible quality ones! i'm not asking for too much am i?!?!?!

bit random but i'm desperate now!!

where can i buy good quality leggings in sheffield? i want some that won't go bobbley after a couple of washes, that are full length and won't go see thru on the knees!!!!

can anyone recommend a good store to purchase these? i've looked everywhere and can only find terrible quality ones! i'm not asking for too much am i?!?!?!

Sainsbury's! They are really good quality.

M&S possibly?

Gok's range at Sainsbury's....brilliant fit and good quality ?

New look, brilliant quality.

ooh never thought of sainsburys! i'll take a look there before venturing into town again! thanks all :)

I wear leggings every single day & the best i've worn alately for quality have been from Matalan. I've got them from every womans clothes shop going, but find these ones the best. Thick, nice quality.

I have found yoga leggings from decathlon to be the best you can get long or short ones they are really hard wearing and under a fiver a pair available in black grey and navy my daughter buys them for work and they don't split or go bobbily

yes like the others said sainsburys theyre reaL cumfy and wash well too