First bus left girl at bus stop.

OK I'll play along... ;)

Why is it always someone elses fault?

The driver for not giving change. The people for not seeing her safely on the bus. The OP for not picking her up. The shops for being closed.

Anyone else to blame? :roll:

Of course its the bus drivers fault. He is paid to take passengers that agree to pay. She offered £5 for a £1 fare which is not unreasonable. As someone pointed out drivers can offer credit notes and she even offered that.

What has the driver done that is correct?

Of course its the bus drivers fault. He is paid to take passengers that agree to pay. She offered £5 for a £1 fare which is not unreasonable. As someone pointed out drivers can offer credit notes and she even offered that.

What has the driver done that is correct?

Zero, nada. He's an eejit!

I've experienced this twice on a bus, the 78? from Hillsborough to town and back. Never going on a bus again. If they want my custom they can sort out their attitude. Pretty clear they don't want it though, so they can bugger off.

While none of us can really know what happened I would put my life that it never happened the way it's been explained.

I drove buses in Sheffield a while ago and the passengers are a different breed!

A passenger will always say one story yet when the company check the cameras its turns out to be completely different, oh and they record what's said to.

These complaints happen all the time and 99.9% it's turns out the kids missed the bus or they have told porkies to stay out later.

I sometimes wonder how gullible some people can be.

While none of us can really know what happened I would put my life that it never happened the way it's been explained.

I drove buses in Sheffield a while ago and the passengers are a different breed!

A passenger will always say one story yet when the company check the cameras its turns out to be completely different, oh and they record what's said to.

These complaints happen all the time and 99.9% it's turns out the kids missed the bus or they have told porkies to stay out later.

Well if they do have a recording of this journey that would be really helpful for the OP to see - assuming they will let her see it? I'm not disagreeing with you about the public because what you are saying in my experience isn't wrong generally. However that's not 100% of the time.

Well if they do have a recording of this journey that would be really helpful for the OP to see - assuming they will let her see it? I'm not disagreeing with you about the public because what you are saying in my experience isn't wrong generally. However that's not 100% of the time.

she can ask for the cctv under the data protection act

why would she lie, she had been babysitting not on a night out, she texts when she leaves the babysitter, texts when on the bus (or not as in this case) and we walk and meet at her at the bus stop at the other end.

---------- Post added 21-06-2015 at 08:06 ----------

she can ask for the cctv under the data protection act

you can, but working in retail there is generally a heft cost of between £50 and £100, as all but the persons detail making the request has to be removed to protect others on the bus including the driver.

you can, but working in retail there is generally a heft cost of between £50 and £100, as all but the persons detail making the request has to be removed to protect others on the bus including the driver.

the cost is £10 see here for details https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/

thanks, thats reasonable and worth a look.

no problem I sometimes like to be helpful :D

OK I'll play along... ;)

Why is it always someone elses fault?

The driver for not giving change. The people for not seeing her safely on the bus. The OP for not picking her up. The shops for being closed.

Anyone else to blame? :roll:

It's ALWAYS somebody else fault lol. No matter what the incident! Idiots run off to fight in Syria it's the police fault for letting them go! Baby P murdered it's the social workers fault! (Not the scum that murdered him or his mum) children get abused it's the governments fault for not helping the kids (chuff knows where the parents were!) if I am catching a bus, team, train I always have the correct change. It's common sense. Especially at such a late time!

I regularly travel by bus, the company has a notice in the bus which reads -

This is a family run bus service. If any passenger feels they have been treated

discourteously then phone G or W on this number....