Best Place to Get Removals Quotes from Edinburgh to Sheffield?

Hi guys,

Not been online in a while as have been really busy working to save up so I don't starve when I head down to Sheffield to study later this year. :)

I know it's a tad early, but I like to plan ahead and have everything sorted well in advance whenever I can, so I'm trying to put the feelers out and see if I can get an idea of what it would cost to move my belongings from Edinburgh to Sheffield.

I will be moving in to a flat, as I already rent a private flat in Edinburgh, so will be needing the entire contents of the flat moved.

I've contacted a few places directly already, and I got a phone call back from one who was the cheapest quote I've had so far.

However, the guy was really but he sounded a bit cockney on the phone, and when I Googled the number it came back with this website: http://www.cambridgshireremovals.co.uk/.

It looks like they are based in Peterborough, but maybe they have premises in the Sheffield area too, who knows. It's something I could have clarified by him if I did decide to use his company I suppose...

Anyway, if anyone on here with a bit local knowledge could recommend someone to contact for a quote who are reliable and don't cost the earth that would be great.

Tankss,

Sarah.

Oh, and the move date will be early September this year!

Hi, please contact us via the website for an accurate quote

try hously's they do a great professional job, do a lot of work for the council xx

Ring Kevin at Abbey Lane Removals for a quote. He is very reliable, well priced and a nice bloke 07906 494617 or 01246 622299 used him several times

Merrills removals Sheffield

Call mez 07944145561

Thanks Buza