Accident abbeydale rd

My sis in taxi goin home car came round bend did 360 overturned ended on roof any one else see it

Didn't see it, but hope she's okay!

Sorry, missed it by nearly 48 hours

The taxi overturned with your sister in it?! Gosh, hope not. If it was, hope she's ok

It happened just before I came round the bend. Missed it by about a minute. There were alot of people on the scene helping people out of the car, comforting children and calling emergancy services. I pulled over but wasn't any help. Couldn't see if anyone was stuck but alot of very upset people. I genuinely can't understand how they have managed to overturn the car and end up in someones front garden. Just wonder if the rain had made the road slippy. I just hope everyone involved is ok.

---------- Post added 14-06-2015 at 19:32 ----------

My sis in taxi goin home car came round bend did 360 overturned ended on roof any one else see it

Just reread your post, if your sister was inside I hope she is ok. Keep us updated.

---------- Post added 14-06-2015 at 22:05 ----------

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1095653527130188&id=609632969065582

just see update on sheffield online. Disgusting if he was drunk. There were children in the house he nearly hit.

This post is on Facebook, it was a couple in the car, wasn't a taxi, says driver may have been drunk and speeding, nobody is hurt.

Edited by Jillybabes
More information

His Sister was in the taxi, a car overtook them, missed the taxi by inches then flipped over. His sister is fine thankfully, just a little shaken up.

His Sister was in the taxi, a car overtook them, missed the taxi by inches then flipped over. His sister is fine thankfully, just a little shaken up.

Oh my...there is some awful driving on Abbeydale Road. Over the last few weeks I have been undertaken and then the car in front overtaken by young men driving at ridiculous speeds in the middle of the day, off road quad bikes driving onto pavements to undertake us at traffic lights by teens, no helmets, again driving off at speed. It's ridiculous and so dangerous. Glad his sister is ok. I'm also glad I didn't come round the corner a minute earlier. This could have been a very different end result.

Oh my...there is some awful driving on Abbeydale Road. Over the last few weeks I have been undertaken and then the car in front overtaken by young men driving at ridiculous speeds in the middle of the day, off road quad bikes driving onto pavements to undertake us at traffic lights by teens, no helmets, again driving off at speed. It's ridiculous and so dangerous. Glad his sister is ok. I'm also glad I didn't come round the corner a minute earlier. This could have been a very different end result.

That's my experience too.

Its like the wild west down there sometimes and I travel on there every day.

Also cars parked anywhere they like including on the pavement.

Hardly ever see any police presence down there outside match days.

Where abouts on Abbeydale Road did this happen ?