Trooping of the Colour-Queens official birthday.

We do indeed! Is it funded by the state or the private sector?

Everything the state funds is funded by the private sector, therefor it must have been funded by the private sector.

Everything the state funds is funded by the private sector, therefor it must have been funded by the private sector.

How much does it cost?

How much does it cost?

All the participants are paid whether they are there or not.

Tickets were sold to watch the event, it will have attracted a huge number of tourists from all over the world, so my guess would be that it made money rather than cost money.

All the participants are paid whether they are there or not.

Tickets were sold to watch the event, it will have attracted a huge number of tourists from all over the world, so my guess would be that it made money rather than cost money.

A fine nationalized industry it is then. It's nice to see people getting together to celebrate something instead of being sat in front of a computer being miserable.

Because then we would be rid of them. I hear that Tampaxman wanted Jimmy to be Harry's Godfather. If we knew the truth about him, he could never be king. Spider letters? They are a distraction. Betty hasn't got much mileage left in her shriveled body and the adulterer Charlie Boy will soon be our ruler. I can't wait.

Whilst I agree with you entirely I don't think a balcony collapse would do away with them all. They never let them all stand on the same balcony at the same time!

Oh dearie me. Old flamingjimmy with another recurrent attack of class envy. :hihi:

Says a man who jumped ship to a republic.

im with you marx what a waste of money

im with you marx what a waste of money

Not to the servile sycophant it isn't..they need .

ha ha love that cassity more please

I think leco would wish me dead for not sharing his/her views. There's respect for you.

But you wish the royal family dead don't you? You cant cry foul when others express the same point of view about you after you make such a comment.

Or are you more equal than others?

---------- Post added 14-06-2015 at 12:47 ----------

For the record wishing death on the royal family is equally childish but automatic respect for them? I think not.

Im sure wishing the death of the head of state is a crime.

Edited by Berberis

Im sure wishing the death of the head of state is a crime.

NK maybe....

Oh dearie me. Old flamingjimmy with another recurrent attack of class envy. :hihi:

Makes a change from churches and priests though

You're an idiot, and you don't know me.