Anyone's partner work away?

Hi, mum to a 3 year old lively intelligent loving girl, partner is a shopfitter and works away all week and some weekends. I also work full time aswell as doing to nursery drop offs etc and it's blooming hard! God bless my parents for helping without them I couldn't do it. Anyway my question- any other people here in my situation? Could just do with a morale boost. My daughter has plenty of good friends it's just difficult at weekends as they are all busy with their mummies and daddies doing family stuff. Being the sole entertainer is a job in itself! Thanks for reading

ik both of you are working in this current climate then that is something to be proud of i was caught in the 80,s deppression in sheffield and had to move my family away from sheffield to make sure i could provide cfor them

if you are still maintaining a proper family life by doing what you are doing then fair play to you family come first at whotever cost

hiya, yes I can relate to that!! my partner alternates work in Sheffield and from his employers office in Madrid. It's meant to be 50:50 a week there, a week here but I swear he spends more time over there cos that's where the head office is :( have a 2 year old and work 4 days a week.... its tough, especially when you want someone just to talk to :-S And yes, weekends can be hardest, its when I want to recharge but I have no time *sigh* My partner does his best but he cant do a lot when hes not here. Would be nice to chat more... A.