Piggy cleaner out person needed

Im looking for a new person to clean my guinea pigs out once a week as my existing lady has just found out she is pregnant. It takes roughly an hour and a half, depending on how confident you are with handling. Refreshments will be provided, all piggies are well handled so no risk of biting.

This would ideally suit a college student, or similar. This is a permanent position so you must be reliable.

For further information, or any questions please feel free to inbox me.

Im looking for a new person to clean my guinea pigs out once a week as my existing lady has just found out she is pregnant. It takes roughly an hour and a half, depending on how confident you are with handling. Refreshments will be provided, all piggies are well handled so no risk of biting.

This would ideally suit a college student, or similar. This is a permanent position so you must be reliable.

For further information, or any questions please feel free to inbox me.

Pity that you are so far away or I would have loved to do this, I miss having piggies and a piggie fix once a week would be good...mind you I would probably end up taking loads home with me :hihi:

LOL I have some available in a couple of weeks if you find the loss too hard to bare :hihi:

LOL I have some available in a couple of weeks if you find the loss too hard to bare :hihi:

I do I really miss them, but sadly I just dont have room for any other animals, I am full with ferrets and dont think they would like living closely with them (not in the same hutch obviously, even I'm not that mad) Lottery time again :(

Where abouts are you Peaches? There may be a couple of young people who volunteer at the farm who would be great for this.

Woodseats just near Scarsdale road

Not far at all. I'll ask around x

try the animal course at the collage there quite a few there who would jump at the chance .

How would I get in touch with them

How would I get in touch with them

ring sheffield college and ask them to ask the studants

contact the Animal Care and Management Area at Sheffield City College tel 0114 2602600 main switchboard and they'll put you through. or you can send a message or email using this link http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/Contact-Us

BTW: my bunnies are still very grateful for the little hutch you gave me a while ago Peaches, thank you so much - they use it as a hideaway in their main run and it looked great once we'd spruced it up with a slate grey wood pet friendly wood stain. I gave them an old sheepskin rug to lounge on inside it and totally expected them to have shredded it by now but they actually rather like it!

Still working on bonding them both with rescue rabbit Jack - they#re finally booked in for spaying at the end of this month.

Edited by katkin

contact the Animal Care and Management Area at Sheffield City College tel 0114 2602600 main switchboard and they'll put you through. or you can send a message or email using this link http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/Contact-Us

BTW: my bunnies are still very grateful for the little hutch you gave me a while ago Peaches, thank you so much - they use it as a hideaway in their main run and it looked great once we'd spruced it up with a slate grey wood pet friendly wood stain. I gave them an old sheepskin rug to lounge on inside it and totally expected them to have shredded it by now but they actually rather like it!

Still working on bonding them both with rescue rabbit Jack - they#re finally booked in for spaying at the end of this month.

thanks Katkin i didn't have their contact on my phone