Christopher Lee RIP

Ive heard theres some scandal on the horizon. I hope not though i loved his films.

RIP Christopher.

Anything out there to corroborate that? Like you I really hope not.

Anything out there to corroborate that? Like you I really hope not.

Nothing i could find thankfully, i did look when i heard but found not a thing. Saying that the person i was told by is a well placed individual and has often told me things months before the media even gets a sniff. But with all that in mind he has been wrong a few times and i hope this is one of them.

Commanding screen prescence, great voice, will be ever remembered for his role as Dracula also memorable as Scaramanga in The Man With The Golden Gun and great in the classic horror film The Wicker Man. RIP

Aleister Crowley, Dennis Wheatley, Christopher Lee. An excellent combination.

Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow was his greatest performance IMO. First Tackleberry, then Hightower now Christopher Lee gone, 3 of the Police Academy stars means they will probably never make an eighth movie in the series.

He had an amazing life, the actor bit pales into insignificance when you look at the other things he experienced, specially in the forces..

Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow was his greatest performance IMO. First Tackleberry, then Hightower now Christopher Lee gone, 3 of the Police Academy stars means they will probably never make an eighth movie in the series.

I never knew Tack was dead. I genuinely had no idea he died and it was so long ago. God i loved that blokes character. Such a shame hes no longer with us.

RIP Christopher Lee

You were Dracula

You were Saruman

You were a great actor and a gentleman.

Apparently an independent journalist has written an excellent article on his Dracula role. Should be in the Daily Mail.

You won't see it in the Mirror though, and it won't be out in the Sun...

Apparently an independent journalist has written an excellent article on his Dracula role. Should be in the Daily Mail.

You won't see it in the Mirror though, and it won't be out in the Sun...

Shouldn't laugh but that's amusing :D

RIP Christopher Lee. Many a night as a kid i spent under the covers watching dracula films along with Peter Cushing.

And let's not forget Scaramanga. He created the 3rd nipple jokes :D