EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

for me the question is , how have illegal immigrants been allowed to stay here for 12 years ?

Good question. Illegal immigrants are those that outstay their Visa and then disappear or snook into the country and live underground, which is pretty hard to do for 12 years. They can't claim benefits or legally rent property and must be paid cash in hand by dodgy employers to survive or commit crime to survive yet manage to avoid the police consistently. That's why I expect there aren't that many.

I might be wrong though, but it was an odd policy for BoJo to come out with today.

for me the question is , how have illegal immigrants been allowed to stay here for 12 years ?

Soon, after Brexit it won't be an issue, they'll be legal and they can contribute to our society. Also, maybe illegal immigration as a whole shouldn't be such an issue if Boris increases the immigration levels as he's indicated he's minded to, so if people want to enter they won't have to do it illegally.

The infantile bickering can cease now and you can all get back on topic please.

Good question. Illegal immigrants are those that outstay their Visa and then disappear or snook into the country and live underground, which is pretty hard to do for 12 years. They can't claim benefits or legally rent property and must be paid cash in hand by dodgy employers to survive or commit crime to survive yet manage to avoid the police consistently. That's why I expect there aren't that many.

I might be wrong though, but it was an odd policy for BoJo to come out with today.

what about those that arrive here illegally ? and this is not bickering

Intersting idea by Boris Johnson, who wants to give illegal immigrants an amnesty and allow them to stay in the country. How does this sit with the Brexit supporters?

It's a hard call to make but he seems one of the very few honest politicians who's not in it to line his own pockets so I have faith in boris Johnson

Intersting idea by Boris Johnson, who wants to give illegal immigrants an amnesty and allow them to stay in the country. How does this sit with the Brexit supporters?

As long as Uncontrolled immigration stops thats fine.

Immigration is out of control and has to stop .

we are bursting at the seems.

we cannot keeps allowing anyone with an EU passport into Blighty.

It's a hard call to make but he seems one of the very few honest politicians who's not in it to line his own pockets so I have faith in boris Johnson

okay, I'll bite:

which Boris is the honest politician who's not in it to line his own pockets ?

The Boris who supports Brexit ?

Or the Boris who supports Remain ?

Soon, after Brexit it won't be an issue, they'll be legal and they can contribute to our society. Also, maybe illegal immigration as a whole shouldn't be such an issue if Boris increases the immigration levels as he's indicated he's minded to, so if people want to enter they won't have to do it illegally.

And how do you think they will contribute?? maybe keep the benefits office going and keep them in jobs :hihi:

what about those that arrive here illegally ? and this is not bickering

Bickering wasn't a reference to you bud...

I mentioned those that snook in in my post. The rest enter legally and outstay their visa.

You do know that he's been pro EU up to a few weeks ago, and he is also very pro Turkey, and he was very keen for them to join the EU? He's also pro immigration.

Do you think that it's a complete coincidence that he's completely changed his stance on the EU when the opportunity to challenge the PM for leadership of the Tory party came about?

---------- Post added 19-06-2016 at 19:55 ----------

And how do you think they will contribute?? maybe keep the benefits office going and keep them in jobs :hihi:

Ask Boris when he becomes PM in the event of Brexit. It's his idea!

You do know that he's been pro EU up to a few weeks ago, and he is also very pro Turkey, and he was very keen for them to join the EU? He's also pro immigration.

Do you think that it's a complete coincidence that he's completely changed his stance on the EU when the opportunity to challenge the PM for leadership of the Tory party came about?

Don't feed the troll

As long as Uncontrolled immigration stops thats fine.

Immigration is out of control and has to stop .

we are bursting at the seems.

we cannot keeps allowing anyone with an EU passport into Blighty.

Boris was lobbying the government to loosen the immigration rules, so if we Brexit and Boris becomes PM we'll probably see a few more legal immigrants coming here.