EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Of course compromise can on certain occasions be poison, but as I've said in this country it's seen as a weakness.

Yes. More often than not, it is.

Implementing pieces of everybody's policy is frequently the worst thing you can do.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Boris has defected to the remain camp after he saw the You Gov poll?

Is there any truth to the rumour that Boris has defected to the remain camp after he saw the You Gov poll?

no, but he had a Donald Trump Makeover I suspect.

Yes. More often than not, it is.

Implementing pieces of everybody's policy is frequently the worst thing you can do.

It's funny how it is accepted as a part of political, and diplomatic life around the world. After all diplomacy is often described as being the art of compromise.

It's funny how it is accepted as a part of political, and diplomatic life around the world. After all diplomacy is often described as being the art of compromise.

Yes. This is probably why I'm neither a politician nor a diplomat.

Yes. This is probably why I'm neither a politician nor a diplomat.

I guess the trick is to compromise on an unimportant issue to gain ground on something that is important.

I guess the trick is to compromise on an unimportant issue to gain ground on something that is important.

Like offering the UK an opt out of a meaningless buzzword in a preamble that has no legal status in exchange for us voting to let the EU carry on shafting us for example?

Like offering the UK an opt out of a meaningless buzzword in a preamble that has no legal status in exchange for us voting to let the EU carry on shafting us for example?

Yes. Compromise is for muppets.

Yes. Compromise is for muppets.

It does seem that the art of compromise is a little too subtle for some.

How could politics work if no one was ever willing to compromise? You're not suggesting that everyone in a government, or even a political party believes in exactly the same ideals and supports all the actions?

If there is one thing that can be learnt from this referendum it is that people want to vote and our electoral system needs changing so that peoples vote throughout the country start to count instead of those in a handful of seats.