EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

25% of the NHS workforce are immigrants. So if vote leavers are voting on this basis, they're destroying the NHS that the leave camp have promised another £100 million per week funding.

what fraction are EU migrants

i didn't re register just got a card as usual, did you get a voting card

About 85% of previously registered people will have been auto-enrolled onto the new register. the other 15% weren't because of data issues.

DWP datasets have all kinds of quality issues. Wrong dates of birth. Names spelt incorrectly. Incorrect addresses. NI numbers shared by two different people. People with multiple NI numbers.

The government seem to be admitting they potentially have incorrect details for up to 7 million people who were on the electoral register in 2015.

An aside but it is definitely worth requesting a record of your NI contributions if you are one of the people who couldn't be verified. Mine were correct thankfully but I was a bit nervous for a while. It felt like I'd been paying into a savings account for 31 years and didn't know how much was in it.

Phil wrote he'd said its in Britains interests to leave. He hasn't written that.

'Should voters across the UK (especially after the way Greece was treated last summer) not vote in favour of LEAVE as an important step in reclaiming their Parliament’s sovereignty and their democracy?'

Answer: No.

From the conclusion:

'To do this, on 23rd June the British public must shun the lazy choice of LEAVE. They must vote STAY and work, from 24th June onwards, towards electing a government that can bring about the changes the EU must undergo on behalf of its peoples.'

The 'never wrong' unbeliever will obviously disagree with the last paragraph being possible. But Yanis has more of a clue.

we know know after Jonker outburt there will be no change

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 20:49 ----------

So you want disruption and division across Europe?

We just went through major depression and longest peacetime period in history. And you want to plunge us back into recession and instability without a friend?

Talk sense man. :confused:

the division is already there, it,s just that we have been given a chance to vote on it. Millions of people in the EU want out of the dictatorship.

That is simply describing the current situation. Paragraphs 4 & 5 clarify that Cameron's agreement is compatible with the existing treaties.

You are reading something that isn't there.

Just clearly explain what you think the problem is with paragraphs 2 & 3.

The whole thing simply describes the current situation thats the whole bloody point. Its an opt out from nothing. Ever closer union never had any legal validity as affirmed by the document and we now have an opt out from something which never had any validity. Ie.we have been given precisely nothing. People like you must put a grin on the faces on conmen like CMD and Juncker when you are so easy to bamboozle even when the con is pointed out to you.

I merely used that term to denote the class of people the leave camp have targeted. It's not an insult. It's quite serious and you've just trivialised an important matter.

Good on you.

I really think your a brexit voter, you seem to want to get every one out to vote "out" with your words. "Class of people", do we still think that way?

if you're still in the queue when it hits 22:00 you're turned away.

As long as you are in the queue when it hits 22:00, you have a right to cast your vote.

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 21:09 ----------

I merely used that term to denote the class of people the leave camp have targeted. It's not an insult. It's quite serious and you've just trivialised an important matter.

Good on you.

Yeah, you must be right, 'cos only the 'lower working classes' will fall for the bunch of bananas trick and people I met at the food bank were elated to learn that fresh UK asparagus would be even better when we left the EU.

As long as you are in the queue when it hits 22:00, you have a right to cast your vote.

I just checked this and you're right. I stand corrected.

Call Me Dave. Our delightfully honest Prime Minister who is in no way a smarmy con merchant at all.

As opposed to the until very recently pro-EU, pro-immigration, pro-Turkey joining the EU, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, who's now leading the revolution against the political elite. :hihi:

As opposed to the until very recently pro-EU, pro-immigration, pro-Turkey joining the EU, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, who's now leading the revolution against the political elite. :hihi:

Boris being about as trustworthy as the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (and I live in London half the time so I'm fully aware of what a two faced lazy oxygen thief he can be) does not make CMD any less of a slimy con merchant.

40mins till the exit polls.

Going to enjoy the victory for Remain soon.

40mins till the exit polls.

Going to enjoy the victory for Remain soon.

There are no official exit polls.

There are no official exit polls.

There's a yougov poll to be released at 22:00, but it won't have the accuracy of a proper exit poll.